[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
[Salary: USS$ , Pm; Start Date; April , ]
Prof. Byamugisha G.,
FIPP, FCICN, IWWHS Grand PhD
International Professor & Global Consulting Expert in:
Banking, Finance, Training, Business, Development,
Academia/Generalgenre writing & Research
For Governments, CO&;s, NGOs, International Bodies
Boyh in Developing &Developed Countries
Sex: Male Year of birth: // Nationality: Ugandan
Skype Name : prof.byamugisha.g.w
Competence/Capability : with well over Years of Experience in Consultancy, Management, Marketing, Training & Research in Developing and Developed Countries in Africa, Europe and United States of America:The following are my competencies;
Fellow International FellowFIPP, International Professors Project IPP
* Chief, Professorial Ratification, International Centre for Global Trade & Strategic Studies
* Executive Advisor,Advisory Board, The Chartered Institute of Commerce of Nigeria /Institute of Commerce London,U.K
* Associate Consultant, The Uganda Institute of Banking and Financial Services, Microfinance Competence Centre, Bank of Uganda, Uganda, EAC
* Expert Coach, Expert Coach Team, Business in Development Bid Network Network, Worldwide; Entrepreneurship Centre,Makerere University Business School, KampalaUganda,EAC
* Member, Executive Advisory Board, American Consumer Opinion A worldwide Network of people who help shape the future through participating in opinion Surveys, DallasTexas, USA
* International Development Professional IPM] Member, The Development Executive Group, New York, Washington DC, USA
* Consultant in Finance Business Management Administration for the Private & Public Sectors in East & Central Africa Composing Countries like Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and Eastern Democratic Republic of Congo and the Government of Southern Sudan.
* International Finance Business Consultant Gerson Lehrman Group Councils, Finance and Business Services Council, EducatorWorldwide
* Consultant, Quality Research Uganda Limited.
* Consultant, Modern Technology Services International / University of Bath, UK.
* Field supervisor, Uganda Population Census
Initiated and established Several Business Systems & Databases for corporate Bodies and Governments in the Great lakes region of Africa.
* Analyzed and provided Resource Potential for the civil societies involved in poverty eradication handling National and international Development issues e.g. Global Poverty Eradication Programme, Funded by DFID a Programme that has operated for more than years now.
* Designed planning, Budgetary Policies & Marketing strategies for the East Africa Economics with a Back ground to Agricultural Commercialization, channeled through the countries National Institutes of Bankers to be adopted by their Governments
* Handled a lot of Research Assignments for Ministry of Finance Planning & Economic Development URA, to establish the Landlord Population Patterns & Behaviours in Eastern Region,Uganda,EAC
Objective:".....To Play an International Consultative Role to Business and Corporate Establishments including Universities Worldwide......."
TodateInternational Fellow,Professoe & Globnal Consulting Expert; International Professors Project FIPP, Washington DC,USA.
To dateChief, Professorial Ratification International Centre for Global Trade andStrategic Studies;
Executive Advisor, Advisory Team, The Chartered Institute of Commerce of Nigeria/Institutte of Commerce, London, UK
Grand Doctor of Philosophy Grand PhD
PhD Certified Assessment IQ Tickle Inc., California, USA
Master of Business Administration MBA Acctg & Fin.
International Institute of Education, Newport University USA.
Financial Analysis & Performance Monitoring DEMIS
Accounting for Microfinance Institutions DEMIS
Effective Management of Microfinance Institutions DEMIS
Loan Appraisal Techniques DEMIS
Customer Care Service DEMIS
Portfolio Management & Microloan Appraisal
Higher Diploma Accountancy & Business Administration EIT
Higher Diploma Business Organization & Management EIT
Higher Diploma Accountancy, Association of Professional Accountants, AAPA
Uganda Advanced Certificate of the Education UACE
Advanced Personnel/Human Resource Management & Economics Makerere University].
Makerere Intermediate Certificate MIC Communication Makerere University
Advanced Certificate in Business Studies ACBSAdmin. Makerere University.
ICTMsWord; MsExcel; MsAccess; Internet / Web Management; Java Scripts; Database
Management; DOS APROCEL / UNDP
Certificate in Business English Makerere University
Certificate in Business Calculations Makerere University
Certificate in General Principles of Law, Makerere University
Associate, Uganda Computer Society AUCS
Associate, Uganda Institute of Bankers AUIB
Additional Training / Certificates:
Training of Trainers ToT for Development Workers UPTI
Training of Trainers ToT for Educationists UPTI
Training of Trainers ToT for Community Workers UPTI
Training of Trainers ToT for the Orientation of Planners & Decisionmakers
Funded by Germany DSE
Countries of Work: Africa, Europe and the United States of America
Technical / Consulting Areas:
Financial Accounting, Management and Administration
Manpower / Human Resource / community Planning, Management and Development
Technical Assistance i.e., Systems design, Analysis, Management and Administration;
Business / Organization, Formation, Planning & Operations;
Finance, Management and Admin.;
Business / Corporate / Planning & Financing International Funding & Fundraising Techniques
Proposal Designing & Writing for Business, Funding
Management of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises SMEs
Marketing, Academiawriting and Market Research
Feasibility Studies for Public and Private Bodies
Programme Design and Development for the Public and Private Sectors
University Training / teaching on various Business Development Aspects focusing Growth & Development via vocationalisation of skills, Inhouse tailored Training both formal and Informal up to University level.
Todate International Institute of Global Trade & Strategic Studies / Chartered Institute of
Commerce of Nigeria / Institute of Commerce, London, England
International Professors Project IPP Globally.
to date Makerere University Business School, Entrepreneurship Centre&;s Business in
International Development Professional IPM Worldwide.
Providing Consultancy Services to the following Firms in the
Developing and Developed Countries alike;
American Consumer Opinion the World&;s leading Network
Of People who shape the future of Businesses through participation
In Research / Surveys
Position: Executive Member,
Academia_Research Inc., USA
Position:Academia Writer & Researcer;
Decision Analyst Inc., USA
Position: Member, Executive Advisory Board; Dallas Texas, USA
The Development Executive Group, Washington DC, USA.
[The World&;s leading Body of Development Professionals]
Position: International Professional Member IPM, Worldwide
Tickle Inc., California, USA The World&;s most popular PhD
Certified Testing Firm for IQ
PermissionResearch Inc, USA,
The surveyPro International, USA.
HB Marketing Inc., USA
Wealthy Affiliate University Inc., USA
PayPal International Inc., Worldwide
Position/status: International /Foreign Account Holder for receiving and
Sending payments from all over the world
The Uganda Institute of Banking & Financial services an autonomous
Member of the Chartered Institute of Bankers CIB, UK; founder
Member of the East African Banking School for the East African Region
EABS,and founder Member of The Alliance of African Institutes of
Bankers AAIOBs with Upscaling Financial Banking Expertise within
The Financial Sector of the Ugandan Economy, aimed at Poverty
Eradication through Training Programmes for Government Departments
and Public / Private Companies; currently operating Training
Programmes covering Countries in Africa.
JEL Consulting Associates, Uganda A Consulting Firm
Position: Lead Consultant / Head, Operations and Administration
Representative, Civil Society Organizations CSOs in Uganda, E. Africa
On Sectoral Committees on Finance, Planning and Development; representing them on
Local Government Committees.
Manager/Consultant, Western Microfinance Association, Rural Savings
and Credit Ltd. Handling Uganda Government&;s Poverty Alleviation
Programme, under Prime Minister&;s Office
International Institute of Education IIE/Newport University which runs Diploma,
Bachelor&;s, Masters and Doctoral Degree Programmes for the Universities of;
Makerere University Business School,MUBS Uganda, East Africa
University of South Africa UNISA, Republic of south Africa
Newport University, USA
University of Cambridgeshire, UK
University of Bath, UK
New England University, Australia
Mbarara Institute of Development Studies, Mbarara, Uganda
Published Academic/Professional Works:
. "Accounting Everyone&;s Knowledge for a Greater Impact" pages
. "Business management & Administration A Practical Guide" Pages
. Economics A Route to Development via Dynamic Thinking" , Pages
. Auditing Verification or Factfinding?" Pages
. Statistics A Tool for Decision making" Pages
. Reporting A Professional Approach" Pages
Mbonemu Accountants and Auditors, Uganda, East Africa
Position: Public Accountant/ Auditor
Johart Accountants and Auditors
Position: Public Accountant / Auditor
The Uganda Revenue Authority URA, Inland Revenue, Income Tax
Department, Government of the Republic of Uganda
Position: Consultant / Researcher
Ministry of Finance, Planning and Economic Development,
Government of Uganda
Ministry of Gender, Labour and Social Development, Department of
Rehabilitation and Community Development
Swedish High School, Sweden, Europe
University of Hamburg, Germany, Europe
:Makerere University, Centre for Continuing Education CCE now
renamed Institute of Adult and Continuing Education IACE
Position: Lecturer / Tutor:
Fluency: Strong Command in English American & British
Adequate Swahili, African Languages.
. Mr. Emmanuel Tumusiime Mutebile
Governor, Bank of Uganda UGANDA
. Mr. Jimmy Olanya Olenge
Executive Director, The Uganda Institute of Banking & Financial Services
Founder Member, The Alliance for African Institutes of Bankers AAIOB;
The East African Banking School EABS and an autonomous Member of The
Chartered Institute of Bankers,CIB, UK.
. Hon. Prof. Ephraim Kamuntu Member of Parliament,
Minister of State for Tourism, Trade & Industry,
GOVERNMENT OF UGANDA
. Sara Johnson Vice President, Executive Advisory Board, American Consumer
Opinion, Dallas Texas, USA
. The Development Executive Group, New York,
Washington Square, South,
Washington DC, USA.
. Tickle Inc. Ph.D. CertificationsIQA,
. Permission Research Inc., USA
. The Survey Pro International, USA
. Gerson Lehrman Group Councils Dallas, Texas, USA.
On Finance & Business Services Council
* International Professors&; Project IPP
Accountants without Boarders Worldwide
* Worldwide Free Encyclopedia Wikipedia
* Dr. Olaniyi Olatunji, Nelson, Chartered Institute of Commerce of Nigeria / Institute of Commerce, London
* International Professors Project Global
* His Excellency, Yoweri Kaguta, Museveni