[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
M. MOULA ALI
B.E Civil Engineering M.E Env.Engr
Year&;s UAE Experienced in Construction
Dubai Municipality Approved
* Unlimited Grade for Construction Supervision & Management.
* Quantity Surveyor
* years experienced in managing supervision from enabling work to handing over
* All approvals shop drawings & materials, monthly reports/correspondence, payments, meetings, contractual arrangements.
* Knowledge of conditions of contract FIDIC, standard method of measurement.
* Quantity surveying, preparation & analysis of pre tendering & post tendering.
* Estimation of quantities and preparation of BOQ main work and PS items.
* Preparation of variation instructions including its estimated budget cost for issuance, final accounting.
* Valuation of additional works, site instructions, variations and day works application preparation, approval &settlements time and commercial.
* Secure and protect project interest with necessary bonds, warranties, insurances, undertaking, etc. until final discharge of obligations.
* Preparations of reports and statements to the management related to budget forecasts, cash flows, etc
* Follow up and ensure that work is executed in accordance with project requirements and advice project team on deviations from requirements and corrective actions relate to financial, commercial and contractual issues.
* Communication with all stake holders including Client, Project Management team, Suppliers, Sub Contractor Etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
* Responsible for administration of construction contract works, and assist the Authority with prompt exchange of correspondence, submittals, and RFI&;s to all contractors.
* Orient, assign, and supervise the construction inspection staff on daily basis so that all contractor activities are adequately covered.
* Supervise and remain vigilant regarding all aspect of the construction activities. Respond with appropriate and necessary levels of construction supervision to provide quality assurance in accordance with contract documents.
* Coordinate the interface of the construction work with other contractors on the site. Orient inspectors to verify that contractor is following his approved site Health & Safety plan.
* Review the contractor&;s progress at all times. Monitor the material incorporated in the work, the materials stored at the site, and the contractor&;s manpower and equipment.
* Attend weekly, monthly, and other progress meeting held at the site as required by the Authority. Identify constraints and recommend corrective measures.
* Review inspector&;s daily report and preparation of engineer&;s daily diary, and general oversight of inspector&;s daily activities including works assignments, onsite performance, and guidance on the supervision of the contractor&;s operations.
* Coordination with contractor&;s supervisory personal regarding schedule, sequence, and method of work.
* Continuous inspections and consultation with the Authority including the preparation of written and oral reports to Authority on contractual and procedural matters.
Till Date Resident Engineer Development Consulting Engineers,
Architects, Planners & Project Managers
PROJECT : PROPOSED B+G+P+ FLOORS
CLIENT : SANALI HOLDINGS
PLOT NO. : R MARITIME CITY, MARITIME CITY P LTD.
PROJECT : PROPOSED B+G+ FLOORS COMM&;L & RESI BLDG. TOWERS
CLIENT : SAEED AL TAYER
PROJECT : PROPOSED B+G+P+ FLOORS RESI BDLG.
CLIENT : DAMAC STAR PROPERTIES
PROJECT : PROPOSED B+G+ FLOORS RESI BLDG.
CLIENT : DAMAC STAR PROPERTIES
PROJECT : PROPOSED B+G+M+ FLOORS & OFFICE COMM&;L BLDG.
CLIENT : H.H. AL SHK AHMED BIN RASHID AL MAKTOUM
PLOT NO. : , AL RAFA, DUBAI
PROJECT : PROPOSED B+G+M+ COMM&;L & RESI BLDG.
CLIENT : MR. ABDUL QADIR SHARAFI
PLOT NO. : , AL KARAMA, DUBAI
PROJECT : EMIRATES HILLS DEVELOPMENT SPRINGS COMM&;L, A&B/
VILLAS, COMMUNITY CENTRE AND POOLS
CLIENT : EMAAR PROPERTIES
Civil Engineer Design Modern Art Consultants,
PROJECT : RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS & VILLAS.
Project Engineer Jet Contracting LLC,
PROJECT : RESIDENTIAL VILLAS TOWN DEVELOPMENT.
Site Engineer Al Najfa Oil Field Services & General
Abu Dhabi U.A.E
PROJECT : RESIDENTIAL G+ VILLAS MAJILIS & SERVICE BLOCK.
CLIENT : PWD AL AIN U.A.E
Lecturer Civil Eng. Dept. KCT Polytechnic & KBN
College of Engineering Gulbarga, India
* M.E in Environmental Engineering Gulbarga University, Gulbarga, India
* B.E in Civil Engineering Gulbarga University, Gulbarga, India
Nationality : Indian
Date of Birth : st February
Mobility : Driving License of U.A.E
Languages : English, Fair in Arabic, Hindu/Urdu
* MS Office