[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Writer Editor and Media Project Manager
Leslie V. .. Cell: ..
• Writing and editing technical documentation.
• Writing website content for SEO.
• Writing scripts, books, articles.
• Project management for media projects.
• Ingenuity and problem solving in fastpaced environments.
• Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
• Photoshop, Pagemaker, Acrobat.
• HTML, FrontPage, Joomla.
• Virtual Response, Constant Contact, Infusionsoft Contact Management Systems
• Trading software. Media editing software.
WRITER, EDITOR and PROJECT MANAGER
Easy Writer Productions, Seattle, WA present
This company specializes in writing, editing and managing media projects for trainers, coaches and
Projects often involve coordinating multiple mediums such as:
• Print: Books, reports, trade and promotional articles and instructional materials.
• Media: PowerPoint presentations; scripts for film, video, radio and interactivecomputerbased
• Internet: Website content and internet marketing campaigns.
• Marketing: Branding, promotion, direct sales and internet marketing.
Partial client list: Nofsinger Group, Damon Vickers, Alliance Investors, Funders’ Choice, NetSpeed
Learning, Safeco, Siemens, Qwest, Weyerhaeuser, University of Washington.
• Separate resume of Project Management and Producing available upon request.
SAMPLE PROJECTS FOR EASY WRITER PRODUCTIONS:
BOOK COLLABORATOR, COPYWRITER, SCRIPTWRITER for INVESTOR/AUTHOR
Damon Vickers and Company, Seattle, WA. February present.
• I was initially called to write a , word article to be included in Glenn Beck’s Bold Fresh Tour.
• Then I wrote SEO website content and several downloadable investing articles for the company
• Then the CEO hired me to research and collaborate on his page book “The Day After the Dollar
Crash” scheduled for January release by Wiley Publishing. I also functioned as Project Manager
on this project.
• I then scripted a dramatic eightminute video of the Dollar Crash Timeline scheduled to be released in
conjunction with the book to support sales and the author’s book tour.
BOOK COLLABORATOR for BUSINESS COACH/AUTHOR
Nofsinger Group, Seattle, WA. June September .
I was hired to help this business coach prepare the first in a series of books on leadership in business and in
the community. I compiled information from his prior writings, directed interviews and prepared a
page manuscript for the client to selfpublish.
TECHNICAL WRITING, WEBSITE CONTENT, INTERNET MARKETING for TRAINING
Funders’ Choice, Seattle, WA. February October .
• This client taught real estate classes and hired me to improve his website SEO with new content.
• Then he hired me to compile data from sources, write connecting copy and desktop publish a
page guidebook along with a slide PowerPoint presentation to accompany his hour Washington
State Short Sale Certification course.
• The client then hired me to plan, write and execute an internet marketing campaign to increase class
enrollments. This month internet marketing campaign increased enrollments by % and generated
I also assumed the role of Project Manager to coordinate the client’s website, database and contact
management system, which were not working together.
• I fixed the Joomla website shopping cart, created a tagging protocol for Infusionsoft Contact
Management System CMS to interface with data gathering from website.
• I planned and implemented the vetting and migration of , records from separate lists,
through Vertical Response and Constant Contact and into Infusionsoft CMS, where I then designed,
wrote and implemented autoresponse campaign.
INTERACTIVE MULTIMEDIA SCRIPTWRITER for TRAINING COMPANY
Seattle Family Dog, Seattle, WA. March October .
I was hired to develop a script template to be used for a series of training DVDs. Working with the
filmmaker, I reviewed and logged existing video, selected live shots and wrote a script to incorporate
narration, live shots, additional footage, animation and interactive testing tools.
DESK EDITOR and CONTRIBUTING WRITER for TRADING MAGAZINE
Stocks & Commodities/Technical Analysis, Seattle, WA. March , June .
I was hired to fill in for desk editor during her leave and get the next month’s issue out on time. Worked
with freelance writers, marketing and editorial departments to manage content for this monthly
international magazine. I later wrote articles for their print and online magazines.
BOOK GHOSTWRITER, COPYWRITER, SCRIPTWRITER for INVESTOR/AUTHOR
Private Investment Club Confidential Client. Nevada, AZ. Since January .
• Initially I wrote website copy and articles for this private investment firm. Then CEO hired me to
research and ghostwrite his page book, which focused on the U.S. financial industry and global
trend trading. The book was selfpublished in Canada in . I also functioned as Project Manager on
• I then wrote internet articles of about , each based on the book, which were used in the internet
marketing book campaign. I continue to edit this client’s monthly telecast scripts and newsletters.
SCRIPTWRITER and FILM DIRECTOR for CHURCH
Center for Spiritual Living, Seattle, WA. July October .
Wrote and directed minute fundraising video for church, which helped secure $ Million in committed
donations toward construction of a new sanctuary. Conducted interviews to be included in video and to
enhance storyline of church growth.
TECHNICAL EDITOR for ONLINE TRAINING COMPANY
NetSpeed Learning, Seattle, WA. March October .
Hired to edit series of facilitator manuals and PowerPoint presentations for classroom delivery of corporate
STAFF WRITING JOBS
TECHNICAL EDITOR and PRODUCTION DEPARTMENT MANAGER for TRAINING FIRM
Light Brigade, Seattle, WA. March October .
Worked with Subject Matter Experts to revise and edit manuals for day fiber optic technical training
• Edited PowerPoint presentations, averaging slides each, to coincide with the revisions to
• Collaborated with clients SMEs and technical consultants to customize training materials for
equipment manufacturers, public utilities, municipal transportation departments and major telecom
• Edited and wrote new content for instructional videos.
• Wrote SEO website content for page Ecommerce website.
• Wrote promotional and sales copy for Marketing Department.
• Wrote script for interactive computerbasedtraining programs and kiosks. Prototype for
CBT product received awards at international fiber optic convention.
In addition to writing and editing tasks I managed the media production department and was Project
Manager. See separate resume or visit easywriterproductions.com
SENIOR BOOK EDITOR, MARKETING COPYWRITER for BOOK PUBLISHER
Lighthouse Publishing Group, Seattle, WA. March March .
• Edited and/or ghostwrote books on trading equities, which required accuracy and consistency
while explaining complex ideas in lay terms for the end user; often novice investors, as well as
vetting the content through legal.
• Wrote promotional radio ads and marketing collateral. Wrote long sales letters for a week
Internet campaign to presell a series of interrelated books. Campaign had a % conversion rate.
WRITER, EDITOR, DESKTOP PUBLISHER and OFFICE MANAGER for CHURCH
Admiral Church, Seattle, WA. September March .
Wrote and produced weekly newsletters, annual reports and other specialty publications as well running
the office and coordinating volunteers and church activities.
WRITER, EDITOR and DEPARTMENT MANAGER for PUBLISHER
Media Inc., Seattle, WA. June June .
Managed departments covering Print, Broadcast and Wireless technology for this monthly trade journal.
Vetted leads and assigned freelance writers and photographers to stories. Wrote and edited content,
working with design team to meet prod