[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
ANJOY KUMAR P., PMP
C/o Mr. JANARDAN KUNDU, SACHIN B /, NISARG HOUSING SOCIETY, KRISHNANAGAR , CHINCHWAD, PUNE
Phone: + Email ID:
. Name of the Present Organization: Target Engineering and construction co, EPC CONTRACTOR PO Box., Abu Dhabi, UAE.
A. Post Held: Sr. Planning Engineer
B. Duration: Dec&; TO Till Date.
C. Job Assignment:
* PROJECT PROPOSAL : Developing Project Execution Plan, Schedule with the proposals for various Tenders of different Clients like ADNOC, GASCO, ADCO, TAKREER ADMAOPCO, Qatar Petroleum QP,KHAARAMA, Saudi ARAMCO etc. in the field of Oil & Gas, Power, Infrastructure etc.
* PROJECT EXECUTION: EPC of Electrical, Instrumentation and Control Works for MW Gas Power Plant CTG & STG at EMAL,Taweelah,UAE ,
Owner: Emirates Aluminum, Management Consultant: SNC Lavalin and Worley Pearson
* PROJECT EXECUTION: EPC of BUHASA Power Interconnection Up gradation
Owner: GASCO, Abu Dhabi
* PROJECT EXECUTION: Construction of //kV Substation at Masaieed Power Plant,Qatar
Owner: SAUDI ELECTRICITY, Qatar, Construction Consultant: IBERDROLA, Qatar
* PROJECT EXECUTION: EPC of Electrical Works at Qatar Aluminium.
Owner: Qatalum, Engineering and Construction Consultant: SNCLavalin
D. Job Responsibility:
* Developing detailed schedules using Primavera P & P Project Management software
* Setting up and maintaining progress measurement systems
* Development and maintenance of the different Level of schedules
* Independently apply advanced scheduling and planning techniques and analysis within a project environment.
* Maintain Primavera and Microsoft Project computer planning systems
* Develop Work Breakdown Structure, with the objective of dividing project work into manageable work package.
* Coordination with Projects Manager, Contracts, Cost Control, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Estimation as appropriate.
* Reviewing of Vender/Sub Contractor Schedule, Subcontractor Progress Certifications.
* Providing accurate progress measurement updates and compare with the plan. Highlight deviations from Baseline Schedule. Developing KPI SPI,CPI based on earned value measurement technique. Delay analysis, investigating alternatives for minimum impact on project targets. variance analysis.
* Ensure all Scope Variation and their impact, are reflected in the current schedule. Rebaseline the schedule if circumstances dictate that the original no longer reflects the outstanding scope of work by taking the approval of project stakeholders.
* Projects and department/team budgets and in conjunction with PMs to produce cost forecasts Estimate to Complete.
* Produce monthly/quarterly/annual variance and trend analysis expenditure reports and explain key cost movements with respect to commitments, latest estimates against plan as agreed with responsible PM&;s.
* Develop and maintain a Cost Estimating system including Cost Breakdown System, Using a database of historical project costs, and provide cost estimating support to PE&;s/PM&;s for new projects / project variations and to assist in forecasting of costs at completion.
* Provide Planning support to lead tender Estimator in their preparation of proposals to Technical Bid .Develop Tender Schedule,Defining Scope, Creating Work Break Down Structure, Resource loading ,Manpower Histograms, Progress "S" Curves etc depending on the nature of contract and requirement.
. Name of the Organization: AL Hassan Engineering Company S.A.O.G., Ruwi, Muscat, Oman.
* Post Held: Planning Engineer
* Duration: May&; TO Sept&;.
* Project Assignment:
MW Gas Power Plant, Nos KV Substation, Km. KV O.H.L at Mukhaizna, Oman.
Owner: PDO, Oman
Main EPC Contractor for Power Plant: BHEL
Design Consultant: Mott Mc Donald and Worley Pearson.
* Job Responsibility:
* Project planning & scheduling, monitoring, analyzing, developing progress curves and reporting.
Estimation/ Costing, preparing cost estimates, project budget & its control, cost reports and cash flow
Provide planning support as required by Project Managers, Senior Project Engineers and Project Engineers.
:: Create work breakdown structures suitable to the programme of work.
:: Analyze planning data:, key dates, progress etc.
:: Analyze planning data and modifications of activities, logic, resources as required to achieve imposed targets through time based analysis and/or resource limited based scheduling.
:: Manage computer output of programmed in graphic/printed form for bar charts, histograms, networks and `S&; curves for management Report /presentation.
:: Set up of progress monitoring and forecasting systems to suit clients requirements.
* Monitor actual production rates and compare with plan. Allocate resources to ensure planning and scheduling objectives of the team are achieved. Update project master schedule. Reviewing contractor schedules and work with contractor to ensure plans are realistic and achievable.
Summarize monthly progress information, manpower and commodity by rolling up contractor data.
Review and analyze contractor progress information to ensure their systems and procedures are effective and make sure contractor provides accurate and timely reporting.
Provide support to the Project Manager and Project Team to on all progress and scheduling issues.
Assist in the preparation of schedules for Commissioning and Startup.
Complete analysis of schedule, progress and manpower data and provide recommendations for corrective action.
. Name of the Organization: LARSEN & TOUBRO LTD. CHENNAI, India.
A. Post Held: Planning Engineer
B. Duration: June&; TO Apr&;
* Project Assignment:
* Construction of DHDT & HGU Unit at IOCL Oil Refinery, Mathura, UP. India
* KV Substation Extn. Bays at Vindhyachal, Korba & Singrauli UP & MP.India.
* Job Responsibility:
* Reporting to Project Manager for the project planning, scheduling & monitoring.
* Responsible for preparation of Accepted Cost Estimate and review through Job Cost Report at repeated intervals.
* Responsible for issue of drawings and maintenance of records.
* Responsible for contract review, process control and service requirement After completion of project as per contractual requirements.
* Responsible for arranging all resources required in time.
* Responsible for reconciliation of allimportant resources and other technical reports connected with Management Information Systems.
* Responsible for Preparing Invoice and obtain certification by Customers.
* Responsible for preparing work orders in consultation for SubContractors.
* Responsible for Preparation of S/c Bills and reconciliation with payment from customers.
. Name of the Organization: Pratibha Electricals, PUNE, India
* Post Held: SITE INCHARGE AT L&T JOHN DEERE LTD & CENTURYENKA LTD, PUNE. India
* Duration: FROM SEPT.&; TO APR.&;
* Experience: Experience in Supervision of electrical installation in industrial projects, Installation and testing of transformers, Motors, HV/LV switchgears, HV/LV cabling, installation of cable trays, instrumentation tubing works, testing of protective relays etc., Ability to study drawings and lead a team of technicians for proper installation works in scheduled time frame.
Installation works of HT/LT up to KV, Preparation of working electrical drawings, Handling projects independently prepare daily site reports, Coordination with Consultant/Project Engineer
Labor control and site management.
. Name of the Organization: Finolex Cables Limited. PUNE. India
* Post Held: Trainee Maintenance Engineer
* Duration: From Nov.&; To Aug.&;
* Experience: DAY TO DAY BREAK DOWN MAINTENANCE OF AUTOMATIC SPECIAL PURPOSE MACHINES HAVING PNEUMATIC CONTROL, PLC CONTROL, CONVENTIONAL MACHINES LIKE DRILLING,LATHE, GRINDING ETC, EOT CRANES, DG SETS, EXTRUDER, COILING MACHINE, WELDING MACHINE ETC.
. Name of the Organization: Bilashwari Engineers, PUNE. India
* Post Held: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
* Duration: From Aug&; To Nov&;.
* Experience: SCHEDULING & CARRYING OUT PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE, MATERIAL PLANNING FOR SPARES OF CRITICAL MACHINES, DEVELOPMENT OF FASTER PRODUCTION, EFFICIENT POWER UTILIZATION, ENERGY SAVING ETC.
* Accreditations and licenses: . PMP Certified by PMI, USA in .
** . Having PWD MSEB Electrical supervisory license.
** . Having HSE certificate From OTI conducted by PDO.Oman
** . Latest Project Management Software P Training By Cambridge,UAE
Personal& Education Details:
Date of birth Feb
Passport No: H ,Issue date , Exp date
Languages: English, Hindi, Bengali, and Marathi.
Education: Diploma in Electrical Engineering.Equivalent to HND
Summary of qualifications:
Diploma in electrical engineering From WBSCTE with st class & Distinction . % of marks, .
HSC from WBCHSE nd class, . % of marks, .
SSC from WBBSE st class, . % of marks, .
A. Weeks Advanced training Taken from ATI, Guindey, Chennai, on maintenance of electrical M/Cs and its speed control. in .
B. Weeks Project Management Training from Cambridge Institute, Abu Dhabi. In .
C. Weeks Training on Scheduling Professional using Primavera P Software in .
Computer proficiency: Primavera P. & P., MS Project & MS OFFICE MS Word, Excel & Power Point