[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
MELANIE ANGELITA N. C.
Ensueno St., Brgy. Pinagkaisahan, Makati City
SUMMARY Multiskilled, multitrained and eager learner, leaderfollower exposed to various managerial and administrative functions and departments such as HR, Staffing and Recruitment, Sales and Marketing, Six Sigma and Lean Continuous Process Improvement applications, and Project Management, among others.
EDUCATION Saint Louis University
Master of Science in Business Administration, June to March
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, June to March
Saint Louis School Center Girls&; High School Department
High School Diploma, June to March
Microsoft: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Project, Microsoft MovieMaker, MS Frontpage, MS Publisher
Others: SmartDraw, Lotus Notes, Adobe Acrobat
March to KFORCE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS INC., Makati City
Present MSC Recruiting Specialist II
* Responsible for sourcing and recruiting for various technical and nontechnical positions in the Manila Service Center MSC. The position also provides support in identifying, qualifying, matching, advising, facilitating and managing all activities of candidates. Additional responsibility is to build solid, profitable relationships with candidates through delivery of exceptional customer service characterized by mutual respect, understanding, and trust.
* Source out candidates for IT and NonIT posts with the ability to meet deadlines for line ups.
* Identify, engage and recruit qualified candidates by performing sourcing activities to include, but not be limited to market and internet research, identifying alternate candidate sources, cold calling, executing recruiting calls, referral recruiting, online social networking, and attending seminars and local networking events.
* Implement appropriate recruiting techniques for market, industry, skill set, and region.
* Candidate Relationship Management
* Evaluate market conditions and ensure candidate inventory population stays at appropriate levels to accommodate anticipated client demands.
* Maintain ongoing relationships with candidates in the pipeline.
* Keep track of pipeline candidates and matching openings.
* Conduct followup activities with candidates to ensure satisfaction.
* Engage in candidate quality assurance, candidate retention and extension, lead generation, and remarketing.
* Work closely with Client Services Director and Human Resources in activities directly related to candidate quality assurance, lead generation, and candidate satisfaction.
* Screening, Matching, Closing, and Onboarding
* Qualify candidates by conducting telephone and inperson interviews to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements.
* Assess and review applications from various channels and conduct preliminary assessment through application screening and phone interviews.
* Complete appropriate reference checks on candidates to ensure authenticity of stated skills and experience.
* Coordinate applicable background investigations with administrative staff.
* Analyze client requirements against qualifications of candidates and match the best candidate with client needs.
* Package the candidates for presentation to client.
* Endorse and coordinate interview schedules and gather interview feedback from the CSDs or PMs.
* Present job opportunities to candidates and negotiate compensation.
* Prep and debrief candidates.
* Provide coaching and advice to candidates throughout the client interview process to include counter offers and job transition.
* Assist in onboarding process, including communicating start dates, work schedules, cubicle assignments.
* Reporting and Administrative
* Prepare and submit manpower reports in a timely manner.
* Monitor stepbystep recruitment process implementation.
* Other relevant tasks deemed critical to the success of the Manila Service Center.
May to Resume Specialist II
Under general work practices, will support the field offices with the resume process.
Formats the resumes which are sent by Recruiters based in Tampa according to the specifications of the various company templates.
Performs administrative tasks in compliance with metrics.
Answer and respond to incoming customer and/or client calls in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
Utilizes and applies acquired proficiency in Microsoft Word applications.
April to IBM GLOBAL PROCESS SERVICES, Makati City
April Proposal Production Specialist, Document Management
Providing document management support for the IBM Global Sales Team.
Excellent in planning and organizational skills with high attention to details.
Monitoring and preparing weekly status report.
Directing daytoday proposal activities for small to medium opportunities, including development of work plans, schedules and milestones.
Interfacing with Client Sales Director and Solution Architect to ensure consistency and accuracy of messages across proposal.
Maintaining understanding of bid strategy as it evolves; integrates the bid strategy into the proposal.
Developing and maintaining compliance matrix against RFP requirements; ensures proposal structure complies with RFP requirements
Developing areas of the proposal as directed by the Bid Manager.
Identifies relevant boilerplate material to populate RFP/ response template in Sales Effectiveness Program Lead in accordance with RFP compliance matrix sections and page counts.
Assisting bid teams on engagements across all IBM brands and lines of business and facilitates team and strategy reviews to produce quality and actionable feedback.
Coordinating proposal production activities.
Developing and communicating version control throughout RFP/RFI/RFQ response lifecycle; ensures proposal artifacts are secured at all times.
Developing and leveraging reusable artifacts that accelerate the ability to respond to RFP&;s, reduce costs and increase quality.
Maintaining registers of proposal content, graphics, resumes for reuse in further proposal work.
Applying creative techniques and applications, as well as proposal document integration methods in order to design, develop and deliver high quality, clientfocused visual images, and combined graphical and text proposals, in accordance with IBM branding guidelines and best practices.
Providing the best IBM story resulting in graphic presentations, proposal documents including narrative and graphics as well as client orals presentations.
January to SELFEMPLOYED
April Freelance Business Plan / Theses / Ghost Writer, PartTime
Developing, improving, editing and composing theses, feasibility studies, reaction papers, proposals and business plans.
Consulting with the client in order to make the paper appear as if it was authored by them.
Customizing the contents of the paper according to the profile of the recipient / reader.
Graduate and undergraduate students of top and popular universities AIM, Ateneo, UST, PUP
Small and Mediumscale entrepreneurs
August to NUVITRON ELECTRONIC FUEL ECONOMIZER MANUFACTURER, Nueva Vizcaya
March HR Liaison Manager
Experienced and Skilled in:
Strategic Business Plan Formulation
Product Design and Development, Marketing Plan Development
Bold and Creative Advertising, Conceptual "Innoventing"
Managing, Organizing, Coordinating, Forecasting
Budgeting and Allocation of Resources
Highly Familiar with The Corporate Code of the Philippines
Responsibilities and Activities:
Authoring the company&;s Corporate Profile and Policies, Organizational Structure and Job Descriptions, Organizational Development Policy, Performance Management, Operations and Production Management Structure
Liaising and coordinating with government agencies IPO, DTI, DOSTTAPI, local government for the necessary licenses and paperworks.
Marketing & Sales Officer
Conducting and analyzing market and comparative studies and trends for the effective and costefficient marketing of our product.
Promoting and marketing of NUVITRONTM through sales presentations and demos to public transport groups, private motorists and company fleet owners.
Marketing and selling our product in trade fairs and exhibits, in particular, participating in the National Inventors&; Week to showcase our product.
April to MOOG CONTROLS CORPORATION, Baguio City
August Leadership Acceleration Program Executive
Experienced and Skilled in:
HR and Administrative Management
Training and Organizational Development: Organizational Change Management, Career Pathing and Development, Targeted Selection Application, Training Needs Analysis, Training Modules Formulation, Consultancy Activities
Employee Relations: Performance Management and Appraisal, Coaching, Counseling, Team Facilitation and Team Building, Facilitative Leadership, Conflict Resolution, Sexual Harassment Policy Making and Implementation, Committee Development and Management.
Strategic Planning, Critical Thinking, Global and "OutoftheBox" Thinking.
Industrial and Administrative Applications
Six Sigma / Process Variation Reduction Green Belt Level
Business Process Improvement; Project Management, Lean Manufacturing
PokaYoke; RootCause Problem Solving and Analysis
Value Stream Mapping
Responsibilities and Activities:
Conceptualized and drafted the Career Pathing Program and facilitated its implementation. This project included aligning and standardizing job grades and functions across the various departments, reviewing the sustainability of current job descriptions, facilitating the various departments&; core teams in drafting their own training needs analyses as per job family, and overseeing the Change Management Committee to ensure a smooth transition during its implementation.
Wrote and saw to the successful implementation of the Women&;s Desk Policy Sexual Harassment Policy under Employee Relations.
Conducted Targeted Selection interviews and recommended applicants who are culture and jobfit for the company.
July to Jr. Machine Shop Operator
Machining Operations: Setup and Operation of CNC and Conventional Grinding Machines, EDM Machines, Lathe Machines, Drilling Machines
Deburring Operations: Basic deburring tasks, pulseflushing, SWECO, sandblasting, etc.
Quality and Inspection: Use of highprecision inspection devices such as CMM, microscopes, micrometers, etc.
Blueprint Reading: Understands English and Metric measurements and blueprint scaling system.
Indirect Operations Functions: S, TPM, Basic Machine Maintenance, etc.
* Foundations of Leadership Excellence FLEX Reaudit, Organizational Change Consultants International OCCI, Baguio City, April
* Talent Acquisition: Recruitment and Selection, Ariva! Seminar and Convention Organizers, Makati City, March
* Career Development & Evaluating Training Effectiveness, Ariva! Seminar and Convention Organizers, Makati City, March
* Working with People Who Use The Facilitative Leader Approach, Roger Schwarz & Associates Inc., Baguio City, April
* Earned Value Management Training, Moog Controls Corporation, Baguio City, December,
* Empowered Communication, Advanced Research and Competency Development Institute ARCDI, Muntinlupa City, February,
* Implementing PokaYoke Solutions, Advanced Research and Competency Development Institute ARCDI, Muntinlupa City, August
* Breakthrough Coaching in Action, Visions & Breakthroughs International, Inc., Baguio City, October,
* The Art of Breakthrough Leadership, PMAP BaguioBenguet Chapter, Baguio City, August
* Basic Life Support Adult CPR for Lay Rescuer, Philippine National Red Cross, Baguio City, September,
* Advanced Leadership Course ALC, Organizational Change Consultants International OCCI, Baguio City, June,
* First Aid Training for Industrial Employees, Philippine National Red Cross, Baguio City, September,
* Process Variation Reduction Six Sigma Training, Moog Controls Corporation, Baguio City, February
* Performance Management, Moog Controls Corporation, Baguio City, May,
* Foundations of Leadership Excellence FLEX, Organizational Change Consultants International OCCI, Baguio City, August
* Basic Supervisory Training, Moog Controls Corporation, Baguio City, January
Business Plan Writing
Comprehensive and Investigative Researching
Literary, Contemporary. Poetry Writing
Research and Documentation
Other Useful Skills:
PNRCCertified FirstAider Inactive, Arts & Crafts, Basic Carpentry, Bookbinding