[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Area of Interest: Project management
Osaka Prefecture, Ikeda city.
Objective: To obtain an entry level position
Education: Bachelor of Management Studies with First class honours,
Major in Human Resource and Strategic Management
University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand
Project & Experience:
:: University Project: Composed a strategic audit for Bluet Garden Limited for the year . This involved doing a strategic analysis regarding the viability of establishing a garden center in Shanghai based on the capability of the company.
:: Internship role in : Worked as an onsite coordinator for Bluet Garden Limited in Hong Kong, China. I was involved in various landscaping projects such as Hong Kong Disneyland, Hong Kong Disney Hotel, and various private prestigious residential sites.
Ex: Flash Hip Hop Fashion, Hamilton Parttime January August
Bluet Garden Limited, Hong Kong Intership November February
Huka Lodge, Taupo Summer job November February
Huka Prawn Farm, Taupo Summer job August February
Computer Skills: MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Sports and Hobbies: Billiard, Soccer, Tennis, Fishing, Cycling, Snowboarding, Reading, Watching movies, Cars, High/New Technolody and Cooking.
Background Courses/Papers studied in University Include:
Spirit and Enterprise
Pay and Performance Management
Competitive Advantage Through WorkFamily Balance
Managing with Spirit
International Human Resource Management
Management Technology and Organisation
Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Business Research Methods
Human Resource Management
Macroeconomics and the Global Economy
Business Law, Ethics, Sustainability
Strategy for Enterprise
EBusiness and Supply Chain Management
Marketing and International Management
Business Economics and the New Zealand Economy
Accounting for Management
Introduction to Sociology
* I am multiracial, mixed Japanese and Chinese.
* From the year my family migrated to New Zealand, we based ourselves at Lake Taupo and since then I was exposed to the rich and down to Earth `Kiwi&; culture.
* I often travel either leisurely or for business with my parents. I have been to various renowned places in the world and am fascinated with the diverse culture of foreigners.
* Enrolling to the Waikato University had resulted in me resigning from my parttime jobs at Taupo; however I was able to be reemployed by the same employers during the summer vacations due to my excellent work ethics.
* I am strongly achievement oriented and enjoy a good challenge; from the age of I have already joined the workforce as a part time worker. Being in the workforce for over years I have recognised the importance of professionalism, service delivery, and communication in all business aspects.
* I frequently assist my parents in our family business and have gain an indepth knowledge in procurement and logistics based on the fields of apparel, bamboo flooring and antique furnitures.
* I am very proud to acknowledge that I have graduated with zero student loan and have gained the best possible achievement out of my enrolled course. My entire tertiary eduacation was paid by myself through working parttime jobs.
o Despite having to work almost fulltime to afford my own school fees, I did gain a lot of experience from joining the workforce and know what is expected of me. Moreover, through putting myself into this process I have mastered the valuable skill of personal time management as well as gained the crucial recognisitions from my preemployers. For my previous job at "Flash" I held the responsibility of opening and closing the store.
Personal Attributes: I am a multilingual fluent in Cantonese Chinese, Mandarin Chinese, English and also speak a good portion of Japanese. I am always punctual, reliable as well as responsible. Additionally, due to my age I am eager to learn and try new things. Appearance wise, I would consider myself to be bright and approachable.
Honors and Awards: Attending summer school from January to February has advanced my graduation date earlier. Moreover, my personal objective of gaining first class Honours by the end of my studies has been achieved.
During University more recent:
Anna Lee Owner of &;Flash&; Hip Hop fashion store in Centre Place, Hamilton: +
Alice Au CEO Bluet Garden limited, Hong Kong
Tony Leung owner Noodle Master Hamilton East, +
Richard Smith Maintenance manager from Huka Lodge, Taupo, +
Steve Pointon Owner of Pointons Ski Shop, Taupo, +
Rachael Supervisor from Huka Prawn Park, +