[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Environmental Health & Safety Officer
, Bukit Batok St,
POSITION APPLIED FOR: WORKPLACE SAFETY & HEALTH OFFICER
A responsible, highly motivated and enthusiastic qualified EHS Professional cum Design Engineer, with more than
years of experience gained in a wide variety of heavy civil engineering & Oil / Petrochemical projects in Singapore
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
Diploma in Foundry Technology DFT, India .
Specialist Diploma in WSH from BCA Academy May
Specialist Diploma in WSH course
Environmental Control Officer for construction Sites course.
Confined Space Safety Assessor Course.
Oil & Petrochemical safety Supervisor Course.
Risk Management Course.Bizsafe Level
Metal Scaffolding Erector Course
Occupational First Aider Course
Workplace Safety & Health Coordinator Course
Lifting Safety Supervisor Course
Building Construction Safety Supervisor Course
In House Certified Courses
May Olifins Supervisory level course
July Train the Trainer Course
Jun Exxonmobil Safety Leadership Course
Jun “Why Causes Tree” Course
Oct Safe Rigging Practice For supervisors Course
ProEngineer i Part Modeling, Solid and Surface, Drafting, Assembly
Master CAM V Part Modeling, Solid and Surface, Drafting and generating NC Codes, Tool paths simulation and Machining time calculation
Solid Edge V Part Modeling, Solid and Surface, Drafting, Assembly, and directly converting the AutoCAD drawings into d Solid model
Solid Works Part Modeling, Solid and Surface, Drafting, Assembly and Sheet metal
AutoCAD and AutoCAD d, d solid modeling and Lisp programming
Proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel & Power point.
CNC Programming & Maintenance
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist Project Safety Manager’s in planning, implementing, maintaining and aligning safety, health and environment of
the projects site team towards the required legislations and site requirements.
• Responsible for implementing safety, health and environmental programs, promotions and ensuring that the
workforce complies with the legal and other requirements.
• Member of WSH Committee on site and act as a Secretary of WSH Committee, Assist workforce and supervision
level in Identifying Hazards and providing counter measures.
• Carrying out site Daily Inspections on Safety Health & Environment, Conduct Toolbox Meeting and Conduct
Training for Specific Tasks, Maintaining Registers, Updating Stakeholders on WSH changes and site requirements.
• Assist the Project Manager and Corporate WSH Manager in Safety and Health matters, Investigate Accident & Incident,
Dangerous Occurrences, and Occupational Diseases.
• Advise and Assist with Job Safety Analysis, Job Instruction Training, Safe Work Procedures, Method of
Statement, Risk Analysis, and Conduct Environmental Monitoring of workplaces.
• Conduct InHouse Training such as “Fire Watchman”, “Manual Handling”, “Safe use of Ladder”,
“Banksman”, “JSA Training”, “Safety Induction Course”, “Hazard Identification”, “Work at Height”,
“Confined space Training” etc. to the Workers and supervisors.
• Prepare all Documents and requests for site activities and Lead work Teams and ensure that Project Management tools
are updated Daily,
• Acquired the good management. All over manpower controlling Maintaining records and touching all
• Implementation and use of a Hazard Abatement Plan with particular emphasis on those hazards representing
an occupational Safety and Health concern.
• Monitor and report the day to day activities, Participate on the Environmental inspection and do the
correction report for the issues.
• Prepare Safety Risk Assessment document for each work activity,
• Maintain all records with updating and assisting to site auditing, visitors inspection, clients inspection,
Authorities inspection and other with prompt responses.
• Monitor Machineries and equipment records, their maintenance schedules and participate on Equipment Pre
Entry & Site Audit Inspection.
• Risk Assessment Briefing, Safe Work Procedures Training and conducting Safety Induction SIC for new
OCT – TILL DATE as WSH Coordinator / Trainee Safety Officer
ONESTOP COMPLETE SERVICES PTE LTD DAVY GROUP OF COMPANIES, Singapore
EXXONMOBIL’s SPT PROJECT, JURONG ISLAND, SINGAPORE – Olefins Recovery & Utilities
Client : EXXONMOBIL, Singapore
Main Contractor : SHAW STONE & WEBSTER ASIA INC. EPCM
Contract Sum : S$. billion
JANUARY – SEP as WSH Coordinator
POWERLITE ENGINEERING PTE LTD, Singapore
Renewable Energy Corporation PROJECT, Tuas South Avenue
Client : REC Singapore
Main Contractor : CHMHILL, EPCM
Contract Sum : S$. Million
MAY – DECEMBER as WSH Coordinator
PRESTIGE BUILDING & MAINTENANCE SREVICES PTE LTD, Singapore
> Building Works & Cleaning works in – NUS & WATERHUB Projects
JULY – JAN , as Lead Security Personnel & Assist with M&E Supervisor
HOCK LIAN SENG INFRASTRUCTURE PTE LTD, Singapore
> C KIM CHUAN DEPOT MAKING MRT STATIONS AND ROAD WORKS, Singapore
Client : LAND TRANSPORT AUTHORITY
Contract Sum : S$ million
AUGUST – FEB & APR – APRIL as Machine shop Supervisor
SELVAMANI INDUSTRIES PTE LTD, INDIA
MAR MAR as Design Engineer Draftsman
ARTECH MACHINING CENTRE, INDIA
While I am working as EHS person, our company has been awarded “Project Executive Award, for the SHE Elements” by ExxonMobil.
• Ability to work under pressure especially in a multi discipline environment and relate well with people
• Quick learner and accept challenges. Quiet and honest personality.
Date of Birth : th July,
Marital Status : Married
Passport Number : K
Nationality : India, Singapore Permanent Resident SE
Religion : Christian
Communication Skill : Commanding fluency in English & Tamil
Current Salary : S$+OT
Expected Salary : S$ Negotiable
I certify that the above statements are true and correct.