National provider of “Atshelf Marketing” programs for instore pointofpurchase promotional materials.
Sr. Project Manager, Technology Development
• Completed process analysis defining production automation requirements while providing a cost and
timeline for replacement to senior management.
• Created acceptance criteria for pass/fail milestones and validation testing which realized replacement of
manual production methods with robotic assembly process resulting in a % increase in production
throughput and a % reduction in material spoilage.
• Redesigned facility infrastructure security improving access control, transitioning datacenter servers,
procurement planning/implementation, etc. while implementing desktop standards, asset tagging and
license management. Recognized for significant elimination of downtime from % to .% which had a
major impact on improving productivity.
• Turned around dysfunctional team defining positions, methodology and requirements for documentation
while integrating enduser requests, which realized an internal reporting service, providing timely access to
business critical information.
• Acknowledged for timely completion of all aspects of electronic discovery, including collection/indexing of
paper and electronically stored information required for corporate litigation which resulted in a favorable
• Created event assessment, communications plan, and planning for short/long term scenarios, which realized
credibility and effectiveness of newly created disaster recovery plan ensuring business continuity.
• Recognized for eliminating over significant deficiencies while creating controls and testing methods for