[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Environmental Chemical Corporation International ECCI Camp Bastion,
Project Manager Sep.
Managed over $M Accelerated Commando Battalion Project for Air Force Center for Engineering Excellence AFCEE. The
Project consisted of construction of new Kspan buildings including troop housing, offices, command operations center,
gymnasium, power generation, fuel stations, and water campwide water, sewage and electrical generation and distribution system.
• Plans and directs activities and project personnel of the designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are
accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
• Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
• Review status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
• Coordinates project activities with the US Government Regulatory or other governmental agencies.
• Manages supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
VATAN Construction Services & Supply LLC
Program Manager, Iraq
June – May
Generated and directly managed over $M of construction projects including $M of AFCEE and $M USACE Projects in Iraq.
Achieved cost deduction in overhead by % and % in Cost of Goods within the first months. Accomplished sales increase of
%, while operating income grew by .%.
• Managed a workforce over personnel that included project managers, engineers, construction managers, supervisors,
quality control and safety professionals.
• Instituted Vendor Performance Matrix and Workforce Optimization Practices to enhance cost control.
• Formulated and developed business strategies and plans to achieve target growth and optimize market opportunities.
• Managed proposal efforts using project and program management techniques to control scope, cost and schedule.
• Identified, documented and resolved risks and issues for the project; escalating critical risks and issues; and working with the
organization to coordinate QA, business and team testing.
• Liaised with internal support teams to develop the business in an integrated way and establish and maintain key seniorlevel
contacts with relevant US Government organizations and regulatory bodies.
Business Development Manager Dec. –
• Managed new accounts and continuously initiated new customer contacts.
• Designed, coordinate and implemented competitive and complex logistics methods while ensuring customer satisfaction in all
• Oversaw and monitored production and sales and after sales activities.
• Interacted with the US Government Contracting Office, Clients and Local Officials to resolve issues to make sure
contingency compliance taken place.
• Identified, negotiated and managed strategic relationships with content and technological
AFCEE: FAD: – Construct/Renovate Facilities and Access Road to Support the th division of the
New Iraqi Army HQ, Motorized Transport Regiment and Division Troops Battalion, $M; Subcontract; Earthwork,
Construct concrete vertical and horizontal buildings and foundations; Prime Contractor ECCI, funded by AFCEE
AFCEE: FAD: Construct and Renovate th Division, Iraqi Army, nd Brigade HQ, Al Asad AB,
Iraq: $M+; Subcontract; Earthwork, Construct Concrete vertical and horizontal concrete construction; Prime Contractor
Tetra Tech, funded by AFCEE
AFCEE: FAD: Construction of Training Facilities for Iraqi Military $M+; Subcontract; Construct
turnkey training facilities as Assault Course, Firing Ranges and Shoot Houses Prime Contractor Tetra Tech, funded by
AFCEE Blue Rated: FAD: Construct Facilities to Support Iraqi Army Regional Battalion: $M+
Subcontract; earthwork, concrete vertical and horizontal building construction Prime Contractor by ECCI, funded by AFCEE.
The US Government audit of ISOF project stated that “The best project the Auditor has seen in Iraq”
TSWG and MARCENT: NC: Construct Al Asad Main ECP Entry Check Point; the project
included ,m of Earth moving, Construction of Dynablock Blast Proof Buildings, Metalith Force Protection Wall,
Roads, Various Concrete Pads and Dynatower Installation; $M+ Subcontract; Prime Contractor and Designer Explora
Security Architects & Engineers Ltd, funded by TSWG and MARCENT
USACE: WBGC: Construct Al Asad Detention Center Facilities; $M+ Subcontract; Complete civil work
including Earthwork, Horizontal and Vertical Concrete Construction; Prime Contract by Mehmet Ozcan Ltd. funded by the
USACE: WERC: – ; Construct Transient Aircraft Apron, Medium Aircraft Apron, Runway with
Shelters, $M+; Subcontract; Provide and supply all labor, equipment, material for earthwork up to concrete; Prime
Contractor by EMTA Construction, funded by the USACE
ACT Agency Transportation & Trade LLC
Business Development Manager
• Initiated, planned and executed the production of First Front Loader Garbage Trucks made in Turkey for KBR Iraq
• Generated new business revenues by investigating and identifying and/or executing on opportunities in predetermined product
lines in target markets, Annual average sales revenues of $M in , and .
• Designed, developed, implemented and managed key strategic primary research projects for future endeavors and market
lines and to support longterm strategic planning decisions by addressing issues such as concept evaluation, pricing, post
launch tracking, promotion and product value
Operations Manager –
• Managed Purchasing and Logistics of over $M of trade to US Military in Iraq thru DLA Primevendor Companies.
• Developed and managed Vendor Network of over , companies from various sectors and regions in the world
• Managed the process of requisitions; analyzing purchase order for quantity and delivery terms; preparing request for quotation
for pricing and delivery; analyzing quotes and examining bids; determining most suitable method of purchase; selecting
supplier; negotiating price; placing purchase orders; arranging logistic services; and performing quality and accuracy checks
• Guided purchasing cost reduction efforts by benchmarking alternative suppliers, compiling
and updating the purchasing index, and researching suppliers capable of meeting our
requirements for quality, delivery, technology and cost
Alliant International University, San Diego, USA
Master’s: Master of Business Administration MBA
Gazi University, Ankara, Turkey
Bachelor’s: Business Administration, Labor Economics & Industrial Relations
Country of Citizenship: Turkey
Language: Fluent in English and Turkish
Computer Knowledge: Qualified in MS Office Professional: Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and MS Project
Member: Business Honor Society, Sigma Iota Epsilon Chi Chapter
COURSES and CERTIFICATION
Foreign Trade Management Certificate Conflict & Crisis Management
Supply Chain Management Time and Risk Management
Quality and Process Management
Omar Garcia, Senior Program Manager, Lakeshore Engineering Services
Francis Le Carpentier, Director Design and R&D, Explora Security Architects and Engineers
Ozgur Ozcan, Managing Director, MC Construction LLC.