[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Moscow Boulevard APT. ChiŞinău, Moldova
PHONE: home + mob. +
eGovernment Centre State Chancellery eTransformation Project World Bank.Procurement Specialist. Full time
* Carry out procurement procedures in accordance with WB guidelines
* Obtain technical specifications and TOR from government experts
* Provide procurement related advice to the Tender Committee
* Prepare evaluation reports. Participate in bidding negotiations
* Prepare contracts
* Participate in project Audit
* Provide clarifications to bidders
TB/AIDS Project Implementation Unit PCU, manages grants of the World Bank and the Global Fund to Fight Aids Tuberculosis and Malaria
Procurement Officer. Full Time
* Responsible full PSM cycle, from quantification to delivery of products to final endusers/recipients
* Handle all the procurement activities of the project.
* Provision of advice to the centers management in tackling complex procurement related issues.
* Supervision of PSM activities of grant subrecipients to ascertain compliance with applicable standards, norms and legislation.
* Assessment of SR capacities and provision of advisory support.
* Development of specifications for the procurement of goods, and TORs for the procurement of consultants
* Maintain communications with donors, beneficiaries, various stakeholders, bidders etc.
* Together with the project coordinator define the task catalogue and monitor the implementation of the project
The World Bank. Moldova Country Office.
Moldova Country Procurement Assessment Report.
Research Economist. Part time consultant
* Analyze the legislation on procurements
* Group and analyze by certain criteria a sample of contracts to review the cost effectiveness of the tendering procedures
* Write reports on the key findings based on information from different sources: Ministry of Finance treasury department, Beneficiaries ministries and departments and National Agency for Public Procurements.
Delloite & Touche: EU TACIS SME Development Project Moldova.
Administrative manager. Part time.
* Developed procedures for procurement
* Handled tenders mostly for consultancy services
Center for Private Business Reform. Private Farmers Assistance Program USAID
Monitoring and financial consultant PartTime
* Responsible for the development of the cooperatives&; monitoring program. Including: financial, human resources and legal monitoring
* Responsible for the input, analysis and reports rendering of the studies for creating Agricultural Cooperatives
"Development Planning" SRL company with Greek capital
Assistant to General Manager
* Responsible for the company&;s management while General Manager was abroad.
* Developed reports on political and economical situation in Moldova.
* Translated conversations and written documents.
EastWest Management Institute, National Land Project USAID
Monitoring team specialist:
* Elaboration of the monitoring methodology to analyze the National Land Program implementation.
* Development of the informational system for collecting, transferring, analyzing and presenting data in reports table, charts and comparative analysis.
* Coordination of regional monitoring team specialists employees in regional offices, administration of personnel issues.
* Preparation and analysis of statistical reports on farm privatization results, write monthly activity reports.
Agency of Enterprise Restructuring and Assistance ARIA
Financial Analysis Consultant in Express Analysis Team
* Performed the financial analysis of industrial enterprises
* Compiled and analyzed market data, calculated market share for the enterprise
* Calculated and analyzed financial results and financial indicators for enterprises
* Developed and proposed the financial strategy for the future activity of the enterprises.
Ministry of Finance, Capital Market Monitoring Department
Economist in licensing division
* Elaborated regulation forms for the licensing procedure.
* Studied applications and issued licenses to economic agents.
* Cooperated with representatives of the Parliament, Government, other Ministries and State Departments.
"AVRO" SRL Electric power trade company, Chişinău, Moldova
* Performed the financial analysis of the company, wrote business plans.
* Participated in international negotiations and elaborated commercial contracts.
Insurance Company "SARGIF" Ltd.
* Programmed in FoxPro database. Implemented my accounting software in Insurance.
* Prepared regulations and contracts in Insurance
* Worked with clients
Procurements under World Bank procedures
Procurement of Health Sector Goods: General steps and procedures; Specific of Health procedures. International Labor Organization. Turin, Italy
Management Sciences for Health: "Drug management". WHO, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Project cycle management. For the development projects. ILO. Turin, Italy
TB Drug Management Consultants Workshop for the Global TB Drug Facility GDF January to February , Almaty, Kazakhstan
Univercity of Torino, Masters of Science in Public Procurement. Finalizing the dissertation now
Academy of Economic Studies ASEM Chişinău Moldova
Degree in Finance, Credit and Modern Languages GPA .
Romanian English lyceum Nr. , Ion Creangă
Romanian native, English fluent, Russian fluent, French basic
Dumitru Laticevschi GFATM portfolio manager,
Victor Volovei Executive Director PIU, PR of the Global Fund