[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Mohammed Loay A.
Al Shaab Area St. , P. O. Box
PROFILE A qualified operations manger with a wide range of experience in field research industry. Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team. Proven leadership skills involving managing, developing and motivating teams to achieve their objectives. Firstclass problem solving skills. Dedicated to maintaining high quality standards.
June. to Dec. : Nielsen Kuwait DA Leader
Supervision of the RMS and the CRS Quant and Qual Field Operations as well as the general administration and all the needs of Kuwait office.
* Managed a team of people; assigning their tasks, and make sure they meet deadlines.
* Saved the company expenses in most of the years by monitoring the OPE expenses.
* Solved major quality assurance problems which temporarily halted CR & RMS projects.
* Manage to work through the war, while most of the international companies closed.
* Apply for visitors visas, and arrange for their hotel booking and accompany them to their meetings.
* All account works, plus HR and supporting the IT department.
* Help CSS executives from different countries and especially the head of CSS in Kuwait, to get the jobs.
* Attend the client briefings, and add value to our work by helping in presetting the results to our clients for both RMS and CRS.
* Tried to improve the quality of field work in the BOQK countries, before the GBS.
Apr. June. : Sales Supervisor UTC Co. Gillette Kuwait
* Managed a team of salesmen to establish and achieve their goals & targets.
* Successfully launched and marketed new products for Gillette, OralB, Duracell, Braun, and Parker.
* Extensive involvement managing client relationships at all levels.
* Trained new sales force.
* Management of collection and storage functions.
* Research into products applications & markets.
* Increased sales by % between May April .
* Successfully managed and staffed not only business startups, but also sustained corporate growth.
* Implementing solutions to help increase market share.
Nov. Oct. : International Sales Supervisor
New Zealand Milk Products Middle East
Golden Agency Sales Manager, Kuwait
* Establishing the sales and distribution team.
* Instilling the agency sales philosophies and disciplines into the team in order to achieve the sales and marketing objectives.
* Control, Supervision and coordination of sales and distribution staff activities.
* Create an environment that ensures maximum motivation levels within the sales force to achieve a level of performance that exceeds normal industry standards. To ensure the planned and professional expansion of the existing customer base to a level that reflects and supports the Strategic Plan.
* Recruitment, training and subsequent supervision of sales and distribution staff.
* Management of sales promotions.
* Control of operating expenditure within budget.
* Manage to list most of the products in Kuwait points of sales in months
* Increase market share to % in the milk powder market
* Increase brand awareness by using product tests.
* Monitor the shelf life of the products & find ways to improve customers&; acceptance.
July. Sep. : Office Manager
General administration of the office, plus CR & RMS
* Recruit all outlets panel in the first year
* Manage to have strong sponsor for the company.
* Build a good team for retail audit plus CR.
Feb. June : Retail Audit Manager
MEMRB Gulf Co.
Train and develop auditors to enable transfer of knowledge and skills
Deliver advanced field training for new products or SKU.
Build strong relationship with points of sales for all emirates.
Successfully implement the needs of data collection quality.
Develop new ways & help when needed to deliver data on time.
Reduce budgets without effecting quality
Build relationships with assigned panel outlets and clients.
Achieve the recruitment target and improve the customer satisfaction. Ensure development of strong relationships in the client organization, customer satisfaction, and a strong teamwork approach
June Aug. : Sales and Technical Supervisor
AlHamra Kuwait Co.
Sales, supervision and installation of construction chemicals and waterproofing materials, additionally job estimator and quantity surveyor.
Conducted a full market survey on the use of cementations water proofing materials, the study involved both the customers and consulting firms to improve sales.
EDUCATION : Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering. Damascus
SKILLS * Member of ESOMAR & listed in the directory of
* Most of Microsoft Office software programs.
* Inhouse training in UAE office of MEMRB Gulf Co.
* Training at MEMRB International Head Quarter in Cyprus.
* Attending many research seminars like a Seminar prepared by ESOMAR European Society for Opinion and Marketing Research.
* Gillette Inhouse training UAE.
* Marketing Research training RMS & CRS in different countries with ACNielsen.
* Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
REFERANCES Available on request.