[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Mark A. S.
NW Invery Drive, Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Cell Home office
Goal: To work with an established company in a sales or customer service role, where I can aggressively prospect, maximize corporate profit, provide exemplary customer service and squash the competition.
* Innovative professional with successful career of progressive outside sales / marketing expertise to healthcare, medical, financial, commercial, government markets with demonstrated initiative and creativity.
* Selfmotivated, energetic and team player/builder. Quick study with ability to rapidly achieve organizational integration, easily assimilate job requirements and aggressively employ new methodologies. At ease in high stress, fastpaced environments with emerging and multiple responsibilities
* Creative in sales planning, new business start up, market plan execution, cost containment, budgeting/finance, customer service, and staff training, supervision and mentoring.
* Highly skilled in competitor and market analysis, contract negotiation, vendor relations, establishing new accounts and cultivating customer relations, new product roll out, and target marketing.
* Exceptional communicator: oral and written, interpersonal, intuitive, and cold calling skills. Thrive in both independent and collaborative work environments.
* Forward thinking in executing and achieving corporate sales goals. Proven track record of exceeding sales objectives, retention of customer base, streamlining work flow.
Mediserve Inc. Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Sales and Marketing Executive / Independent Agent , to present
* Direct sales development and implementation of a regional sales strategy aligned with corporate objectives to achieve profitable and exponential sales growth.
* Managed RFP process. Developed marketing strategies & related business planning documents. Created distribution networks for marketing and sales of services.
* Sales objectives met by establishing new accounts, adding vertical growth to existing accounts and facilitating relationships with national group purchasing organizations. C suite marketing and sales experience.
* Division sales over million each year.
Primex Wireless Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
Regional Sales Manager, to
* Inside sales and marketing for national GPS wireless technology company. Presented to healthcare, universities, and public sector markets.
* Territory included travel to west coast of USA primarily in northern California.
* Exceeded sales goals each year by % averaging K in annual sales.
SU Group LLC. Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Sales Representative, / to/
Analyzed competitor pricing, formulated pricing strategies, product mix discounts and special combination values. Interfaced with senior management to develop short/long term organizational goals and objectives.
Built extensive clientele in the healthcare, financial services industries through effective networking, cold calling and referrals, generating $ million in new business. Developed and managed distribution channels.
Performed highlevel product presentations to executive staff through production level for business to business, healthcare, financial and governmental entities.
Customer relations focus with high degree of professionalism and enthusiastic, positive attitude.
Royal & SunAlliance Charlotte, North Carolina
Business Development Specialist, / to /
* Launched new national medical equipment maintenance management division for international insurance company
* Developed independent agent distribution networks to generate new business.
* Provided support to insurance agencies and national brokers in the marketing of products to their potential clients.
Performed initial product presentations to executive staff within commercial business, healthcare, financial and
* governmental entities.
Consistently one of the top performers, Sales over . million each year.
Systems Insurance of America Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Sales Representative, / to /
* Launched new financial product division within national insurance company.
* Directed sales of equipment maintenance management program targeting healthcare, credit unions, small and medium size businesses and financial institutions. Tripled sales growth companywide within one year.
* Created relationship between national credit union associations with company.
* Sales over . Million .
ExecuTrain Brookfield, Wisconsin
Sales and Marketing Manager, / to /
* Performed regional marketing and sales activities for personal computer software training services.
* Established, maintained and built existing corporate accounts.
* Exceeded sales goals by % of budget.
* Analyzed local competitive situations and training trends in marketplace.
Dorn Mechanical Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Operations and Sales Manager, / to /
* Residential and commercial inside sales for heating, ventilation, and airconditioning products and services.
* Reduced overhead expenses while increasing previous year&;s sales.
* Reorganized management systems and business operations with a resulting $K reduction in monthly operating costs, while generating a % increase in sales.
Created business plan and implemented flat rate service program consistent with industry standards.
* Responsible for review/authorization of residential and commercial contracts.
* Managed new construction division.
SU Group Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Business Development Manager, / to /
* Inside sales responsibilities included establishing new accounts, adding vertical growth to existing accounts and retaining current book of business.
* Compiled marketing surveys and related research/analysis. Developed marketing strategies & related business planning documents. Assisted with promotional objectives, modes, advertising and publicity press releases.
* Spearheaded the timely roll out of new products to targeted market segments and followed up with marketing activities and related sales/marketing activities.
* Managed new account acquisitions for eightstate region, generating $. million revenue annually, while servicing clients; achieved % increase of regional market growth in over .
* Achieved company recognized Gold Status Award , for exceptional achievement over fiveyear period
Sales Representative Southeast Region
Built extensive clientele in the health care/financial services industries through effective networking, cold calling and referrals.
Consulted with hospitals, financial businesses and purchasing groups to market customized asset management programs. Clientele consisted of purchasing, financial, and toplevel administrative staff.
Account Executive Southeast Region
* Administered and retained current million book of business within highly competitive area.
* Performed onsite equipment surveys consisting of all varieties of industryrelated equipment.
Top Account Executive nationwide , .
Columbia Hospital Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Special Procedure Radiologic Technologist / to /
Assisted radiologists with invasive and noninvasive diagnostic procedures while responsible for operating stateoftheart diagnostic imaging modalities.
Duties encompassed establishing practices and procedures, scheduling, and quality control.
Participated with development of magnetic resonance imaging project to five Wisconsin hospitals.
Developed classroom and presentation materials for teaching radiology courses.
Cardinal Stritch College, Business Management
St. Michael Hospital School of Radiologic Technology, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Sales Strategies, Techniques and Client Service; Certificate The Redmond Group
Effective Executive Speaking; Certificate , Doctor Glenn S. PfaY
Attitudes are Contagious, Are Yours Worth Catching; Certificate, Dennis E. Mannering
Property and Casualty Insurance License
MS Office Professional: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM