[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Monarch Mills Way Apt. , Columbia, MD ; Cell;
To obtain a position that utilizes my education and work experience in grant and contract management.
* Experienced Grant Management Professional with Federal Experience
* Accountable team player who has the experience meeting short or medium lead times with requests for data, while simultaneously seeking new ways to improve efficiency
* Detailedoriented performer of costbenefit analysis, fiscal allocation, budget preparations, and alternative financing methods.
* Experience performing program audits and process improvement tasks.
* Knowledge and application of Project Management Methods.
* Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certified
Masters of Science in Business ManagementAcquisition and Supply Chain Management Emphasis,
University of Maryland, University College, Adelphi, MD
Bachelors of Arts in Political Science,
California State University, Long Beach, Long Beach, CA
* Experience administering Fixed Price and Cost Plus Contract Vehicles
* Assist with compilation of monthly and milestonespecific progress reports and preparation of briefs for meetings.
* Develop schedules and cost to complete analysis reports.
* Knowledge of and coursework in Project Management Body of Knowledge Principles.
* Analyze and evaluate on a quantitative qualitative basis the effectiveness of program operations in meeting established goals and objectives.
* Anticipates and addresses obstacles and future needs to allocate resources to meet changing circumstances that maximize efficiency.
* Experience performing Risk Analysis and Assessments for various clients.
* Review Contract and Program policies and procedures to ensure grantee compliance.
* Administer Pre and Post Award Grant activities.
* Establish and amend advertised Requests for Proposals
* Review Quarterly and Annual Reporting data from grantee projects for compliance with established program guidelines.
* Evaluate program performance and project accomplishments to assess overall program effectiveness and efficiency.
* Develop and manage database and spreadsheets to track program activity.
* Training in Federal Grants Management processes and Audit requirements.
* Encourage regular communication with client/stakeholders and among team members to ensure needs are met.
* Approach issues from a diverse perspective.
* Meet regularly with customers to assess needs and concerns.
* Conduct quarterly customer satisfaction surveys to elicit feedback and provide solutions.
* Deputy Project Manager/Program AnalystSevatec, Inc, Falls Church, VA,
* Project Coordinator/Research Assistant, Synectics for Management Decisions,
Arlington, VA, Feb. Dec.
* Student Outreach Worker, University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA,
Organizational Theory and Behavior in a Global Environment
Financial Decision Making for Managers
Statistics for Managerial Decision Making
Foundations of Project Management
Project Risk Management
Purchasing and Materials Management
Legal Aspects of Contracting
Strategic Purchasing and Logistics