[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
A talented and accomplished, hard working, creative, loyal and focused individual, looking to help your company to achieve the goals it strives for. I have years of construction experience of which have been in NYC varying from exterior restoration and renovation, to ground up construction of high end residential and mixed use building. With strong ability to multi task, construction scheduling, project budgeting, excellent communication skills with all persons involved in the project. I am Capable of running multiple projects from start up to close out simultaneously.
Present Project manager at Star Construction & Development INC.
* Managing multiple projects residential and commercial building in Manhattan
* Review plans and assessing the required subs to complete the work.
* All buyouts of subs and materials needed to complete the required scopes.
* Creating schedules of values, schedules of labor, and delivery schedules throughout the entire project.
* Interfacing with all sub contractors, architects, engineers, owners, expediters, and inspectors to maintain a complete overview of the project and solving any problems that emerge.
* Keeping a healthy and organized work site between all subs.
* Keeping a daily log of sub contractor presences on site and make sure that there are sufficient employees to keep the project on schedule.
* Creating scope of work for all sub contractors contracts.
* Obtaining all permit from start to finish.
* Creating and submitting requisitions of payment to subs and professionals.
Owner/Project Manager at NHI, a Home Improvement Company
* Managing multiple projects of home improvement in tight deadlines.
* Estimating budgets for various projects, from small renovation to complete new constructions, follow up with the budget through the entire process to make sure the project is profitable.
* Estimating timelines and following up on the schedule, checking up daily with subs, working with subs and supporting them.
* Managing a team of workers, distributing the tasks, setting working time and organizing process.
* Team selection for each project.
* Leading weekly project statuses with the team and determining next steps and risk management.
* Taking off the projects and buying the material for each project
Junior Project Manager at Daniel J. Hughs Construction
* Assisting the Project Manager on all the projects.
* Organizing and scheduling all crews.
* Order materials for all projects.
* Meeting with architects and engineers, discussing plans and changes, problem solving, and researching alternative solutions around problematic issues.
Fairfield University Theology
Fairfield Preparatory College
PC & MAC, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Quick Books,
Outlook, auto cad, and Microsoft project
Positive attitude, trustworthy, attention to detail, leadership, sense of humor, hard working, amicable, quick thinking, and ability to multitask.
Fluent Spanish and Greek
Music making, architecture, puzzles, films, chess, furniture designing and creating and traveling.