[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
BERTIN TITO G.
Enayam post, Kanyakumari dist.,Tamilnadu,India.
Mob:+; +; ph:
SEEKING A SUITABLE POSITION IN QUALITY CONTROL DOMAIN
BACHELOR OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
Trained & certified in CSWIP. and ASNT Level II in RT, PT, UT&MPT
Recognised for % QUALITY Work/ Perfect Safety Record
PROFILE AT A GLANCE
> A dynamic & competent professional with years of experience and strong background in the field of
construction which involves supervision, quality control of welding, piping, pipeline, & test package
review, witness of pressure test and nondestructive examination of various construction such as oil &
gas sepration plant, petrochemical plant and Refinery works.
> Conversent with code and standard and project specification such as ASME/ANSI B., B.,
ASME sec V, IX,
> Proficient in Oil, Gas, Petro chemical Sector and Power Stations
> Outstanding work ethic with attention to quality, costs and project scheduling deadline.
> Highly organised & dedicated with a positive attitude. Self motivated; able to set effective priorities and
handle multiple assignments under high pressure within tight deadlines; adopt easily to new concepts
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
> Strong Technical & Mechanical Aptitude
> Regulations & Code compliance
> Customer service management
> Team Management
> Custom Fabrication & Welding
> Flexible and adaptable
> Quality Control – Attention to detail
> Safety & Security Coordination
|Orgainsation |Designation |Duration |Project |
|Hyundai engineering and |QC Piping and Welding |Dec till date.|GASCO IGD |
|construction co.ltd |inspector. | | |
|Nasser S.AlHajri Corp., |QC Welding/piping |May to Sep |NCP project |
|Jubail KSA. |inspector.NDE., | | |
|Nasser S.AlHajri Corp., |QC Welding/piping | May to May |Saudi Kayan |
|Jubail KSA. |inspector.NDE., | |Olefins Plant |
|AYOKI FABRICON |QC Welding/piping inspector |Jun to Apr |Reliance JERP |
| | | |Project |
• Excellent Knowledge of applicable industry standards and QC activities in Welding, Piping and
• Overall monitoring implementation and outputs of quality control on the project.
• Experience in Coordination of site inspection activities.
• Experience in establish welding requirements against specifications for entire projects.
• Experience in material receiving inspection and review of material test certificates and related
• Follow of QA/QC procedures, method statements and ITP.
• Experience in develop and co ordinate recommended corrective and preventive
• Experience in UT, MPI, PT, PMI, and Hardness testing.
• Experience in Monitoring heat treatment activities.
• Experience in establishing welding procedure qualification and welder qualification.
• Familiar with welding surveillance inspection and monitoring welder performance.
• Conduct routine auditing on contractors project records.
• Review of pressure test packs and witnessing leak testing.
• Test pack wise Punch listing before Leak test and system wise punch listing after
• Inspection of re instatement after leak test.
• Conversant with carbon steel, low alloy steel, austenic stainless steel, duplex
stainless steel and Nickel based Alloy welding.
• Experienced in establishment of punchlist sytem,reviews mechanical completion
submissions to ensure that all QC Inspection requirements have been met.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT & RESPONSIBILITY
• Reporting to QC Lead inspectors. Plan and Coordinates inspection activities for various discipline
inspectors at site and reports to the QC Manager on Quality Surveillance issues.
• And to verify the completion of the Quality records of each of the Respective disciplines in compliance
with the requirements of the Project and the Quality management system.
• Special expertise in projects related to Oil & Gas Industry, Petrochemicals, Power Plant Natural Gas
Transmission, Distribution Pipeline and Gas Plant Project Construction activities.
• Review/Validate and approve and contractors quality documents such as Welding procedure
specification , PQR, Work Method statement, Standard Operating Procedures, Standard Inspection
Procedures, Inspection Test Plans, Material Test Certificate, Equipment Health Certificates, Instrument
Calibration Certificates, etc.
• Witness the Mechanical test of PQR, like Bend test, Hardness test, Tensile test, Charpy impact test
• Witness of welder performance qualification, and approval.
• Review of the project scope of work, material specifications, and IFC drawings for any conflict with the
requirement of the Quality standards and advise the Engineering Department to initiate the corrective
actions with the client prior to commencement of work.
• Co ordinate with the client in all technically related issues and resolve The Quality / technical issues by
coordinating with the Concerned Disciplines
• Attend the Weekly Quality tool box meeting with the Quality staff and The
construction crews to resolve the technical / Quality issues.
• Ensure quality norms are maintained as per set standards through inspections, daily checks,
• Prepare and generate daily/weekly/monthly progress reports.
• Supervise& witness final Hydro testing, & Commissioning.
• Conduct inspection of Pre Weld Joint SetUps and Post Weld Joint Visuals. Select Welds for NDE and
Surface Preparation by Blasting, Airless Painting & Field Joint Coating when required.
• Witness & moniter the Preheat, Post weld heat treatment are carried out according to the requirement
of the WPS,project specification and the relevant standard, review the PWHT Chart.
• Interprete and evaluate Non Destructive Examination VT, RT, DPT, UT, MPT, etc. and Destructive
Testing Tensile, Impact, Bend, Chemical, etc.
• Coordinate with the NDT third party Examination & testing agencies For the relevant testing and
examination as to comply with the requirements of client.
• To witness and review the hydrostatic test package for the completed quality related documents and
reports in accordance with the approved Inspection & Test Plan,like pre hydro test check list, post
hydro test check list, line flushing reports, and summery of Welding including reports for NDE, P&IDS,
pipe arrangement plan, isometric drawings and certificate for the calibration of the relief valves,
pressure gauges etc prior to hydro test of the line etc.
• Coordinate all activities in material handling, storage, preservation etc as to ensure adequate
protection & proper storage, handling & Preservation of the materials at site .
• Ensure all safety measures are taken into consideration through compliance to all Applicable
Standards & Codes in Practice, adherence to governing codes and adherence to client specifications
and maintained of necessary documents.
• Accountable for maintaining compliance with Quality Management System and the Local Procedures.
In case of any shortfalls, take immediate corrective actions.
Dec to Till date : Hyundai engineering and construction co.ltd.
Project : GASCO IGD
Client : GASCOABU DHABI
Position : QC Piping & Welding inspector
May to Sep : Nass