[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Stephen Roy G. BEd Hns, MSc
Mobile: + British
Email: . DoB: nd February
Educational Courses and Qualifications
Date Qualification Gained:
Master of Science MSc in The Management of Quality Excellence
The Initial Certificate in Teaching Basic Skills Literacy
Bachelor of Education BEd Honours in Vocational Education
Certificate of Education Cert Ed
Higher National Certificate HNC in Electronic Engineering
Further Education Teachers Certificate
Ordinary National Certificate ONC in Electrical Engineering
Professional Short Courses
Date Courses Completed:
Executive Coach Workshop
Process Mapping Course
European Foundation for Quality Management EFQM Senior Assessor Course
ITIL Foundation and Service Delivery Courses
European Foundation for Quality Management EFQM Assessor Course
Linking the Balanced Scorecard to Business Results
ISO Lead Auditors Course
Senior Training Manager Course
Training Management Course
Leadership and Management Training / Selection Course
Instructional Techniques Course
Chartered Member of the Chartered Quality Institute
A selfstarter with a proactive approach to management, able to influence and support strategic and operational management activities through:
* The alignment of organizational management systems to various stakeholder needs, and to identified business excellence and quality / security management standards.
* Facilitating the development and deployment of business objectives and related strategies.
* Managing the implementation of performance improvement and training strategies aimed at increasing competitive advantage.
* Researching and applying industrial best practice.
* Coaching all levels on business excellence / quality management issues.
With over years&; experience of working in the Middle East, a manager who has directed / facilitated ISO , ISO certifications, and CMMI Level assessments, and who trained as an EFQM assessor.
Programme Management Office Manager to a telecom company in Kuwait.
Service Excellence Manager for Dasman Diabetes Institute in Kuwait, producing process and procedures aligned to the requirements of Accreditation Canada.
Quality Consultant / Quality & Internal Audit Services Manager for International Turnkey Systems, a reputed information technology company operating throughout the Middle East.
Successes: A major influence in the realignment of the service delivery strategy and in extending the scope of service delivery to include Facilities Management services. Directed the recertification of ISO for the company, and gained initial certification of ISO and CMMI L assessment for selected departments. The design and delivery of the following training courses: Process Management, Service Quality, and Introduction to IT Service Management an inhouse ITIL Foundation course.
Responsibilities: Reporting to the MD & GM, the ISO management representative responsible for monitoring the adequacy, effectiveness, and efficiency of the quality management system, and responsible for managing the Quality Department.
Chief Instructor / Quality Manager for Airwork Advanced Group, an aircraft engineering facilities management company operating in Kuwait and the United Arab Emirates.
Successes: The implementation of the quality management system accredited to ISO , in accordance with the Aerospace Sector Certification Scheme TS superseded by BS EN , in the scope of aircraft maintenance, resource management, and facilities management. The design and delivery of management courses for junior managers, and aircraft conversion courses for engineers.
Responsibilities: Reporting to the MD & GM, the ISO management representative.
Training Specialist at the Customer Training School, Westland Helicopters Limited, United Kingdom.
Successes: The design of an ISO accredited training needs analysis process; the completion of training needs analysis project for a RAF contract.
Responsibilities: Advising project managers on military training systems including the RAF&;s and RN&;s Systems Approach to Training, Military Standards A/B, and the Canadian Forces Manual of Individual Training.
Training Design Advisor / Education and Training Officer at various locations in the Royal Air Force, United Kingdom.
Responsibilities: Advising aircrew and engineers on training policies and procedures; team leader of lecturers and instructors; appraisal and development of instructional staff and support staff, teaching engineering subjects.
Technical Instructor at various locations in the Royal Air Force, teaching electrical and instrument systems on aeronautical engineering courses.
Aircraft Apprentice/Technician. Maintaining electrical and instrument systems.
Stephen R. G.
LETTER OF INTRODUCTION QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
From my CV you will note that I have an MSc in the Management of Quality Excellence and I am a Chartered Member of the Chartered Quality Institute. I have over years&; experience of quality management, including years with a Middle East based IT integrated solutions and software services provider.
At a strategic level, I have provided internal consultancy on the design of business systems, service level agreements, and processes for IT managed services based on ITIL / ISO and eTOM. I have advised management in the alignment of the organizational performance management system with existing artifacts, including balanced scorecard related objectives, existing contract performance requirements, and CMMI process metrics. I have also facilitated the deployment of a new sales process and associated sales operation procedures.
As an experienced Quality Assurance Manager, I have conducted management reviews, reporting on the performance of business systems to senior management. I have maintained a company&;s ISO certificate over years, during which time I have gained extensive experience of working with external certification bodies.
At a more operational level, I have personally:
* Conducted reviews of CMMI process metrics to ensure alignment between the voice of the process and the voice of the customer, identifying areas for improvement.
* Facilitated workshops on requirements management based on CMMI process requirements.
* Facilitated management in the design of processes for project management activities based on PMBOK.
* Developed enterprise and project risk management processes.
* Managed a customer complaints office, conducting online and facetoface customer satisfaction surveys.
* Conducted audits on a range of IT Service Management related services and on software development processes.
* Conducted workshops with customers on IT Service Management issues such as Service Management, Service Level Agreements, and Change Advisory Boards.
* Developed and delivered training courses on a range of customer and quality related issues including: the development of a balanced scorecard and performance measures; process management; service quality; introduction to quality; IT service management fundamentals; customer relations and customer experience.
I have overseen the implementation of software development processes that enabled CCMI L assessment, and I have witnessed a L assessment. I have also overseen the implementation of Information Security processes accredited to ISO requirements.
To complement my understanding of the standards mentioned above, I have also worked with the following best practice models: the EFQM Excellence Model for business excellence; the Balanced Scorecard for strategic planning and performance monitoring; and the Louis Allen Management System for business performance management.
I would welcome the opportunity to discuss any of these issues with you.