[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Administrative Specialist, Receptionist, and Manager with tenured experience managing the front desk and back office, triaging phones and providing exceptional customer service.
Stonebridge Communities, Office Administrator & Property Manager, Apple Valley, MN
July March , Market Rate
* Manage telephone inquiries, emails, filing, scanning, setting appointments, showing and renting homes, process moveins and move outs, execute leases and renewals
* Billing previous residents for delinquent accounts; setup a payment agreement
* Enroll residents into Rent Recovery if a payment agreement is not secured
* Coordinate all aspects of maintenance with appropriate staff/vendors, ensuring projects are completed in a timely and costefficient manner
* Interview, hire, terminate and manage a team of ; train coworkers as required on specific tasks, job practices and procedures to improve/maintain the performance level of the employees. Approve timesheets
* Regulate office, maintenance and cleaning supply inventories
* Draft Purchase Orders, Accounts Receivable and enter payable batch in Yardi
* Process all rent payments through electronic check machine
* Formulate weekly Manager and Monthly Comparison reports
* Draft work orders for residents; closeout work orders in Yardi upon completion; solicit bids from vendors to ensure the competitive pricing
* Solicit resident feedback after work orders are completed to ensure resident satisfaction
* Post & update specials on Craigslist and Property Solutions
* Conduct property inspections and direct daytoday operations
Real Estate Equities, Property Manager, St. Paul, MN
May June , Affordable
* Assigned and supervised employees.
* Trained coworkers on specific tasks, job practices, and procedures to improve and maintain high quality performance of employees.
* Coordinated telephone inquiries, appointments, showings of rental units, setup rent renewal, recertification, increase and late notices.
* Conducted movein and moveout inspections of units to determine applicable charges for damages, conducted inspections to determine market readiness and implemented high quality standards of cleanliness and aesthetic appearance.
* Investigated customer inquiries and provided prompt, concise and courteous results.
* Ensured that customer expectations were met/exceeded; immediate resolution of issues
* Operated within monthly budget set by the company.
* Maintained compliance with all onsite requirements of the Section Tax Credit Program and the organization&;s established policies and safety measures
* Managed all aspects of multiple locations with a total of units.
* Coordinated all aspects of maintenance/repair activities with building maintenance ensuring projects were completed on time and within budget.
Hayloft Property Management, Property Manager, Apple Valley, MN
February January , Market Rate
* Managed a team of company employees.
* Conducted property inspections regularly.
* Analyzed and interpreted financial data; prepared financial reports and projections.
* Performed clerical duties such as typing, filing, faxing, answering the phones, greeting individuals, and copying.
* Accountable for showing property to prospective tenants and maintained consistent occupancy rates.
Questar Assessment, Incorporation, Operations Support, Apple Valley, MN
Prostaff Employment Agency, February September
* Processed purchase orders and daily receipts.
* Trained new employees; delegated responsibilities and duties.
* Processed outbound shipments for UPS.
* Received, tracked, and distributed materials, supplies, and equipment.
* Methodical warehouse organization; coordinated ordering of new inventory.
Farmington High School, Farmington, MN
COMPUTER PROGRAM EXPERIENCE:
Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Yardi and wpm typing.
References available upon request.