[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Contact Number: +
Contact Number: +
To seek a position in a progressive organization that can provide opportunities, challenges and corporate
as well as personal growth, where I can prove my skills, which integrate my knowledge and further assist
me in developing my skills needed to meet today’s business demand.
More than years working experience of United Arab Emirates and Pakistan in the fields of sales,
marketing, Public Relation, Customer Services & Real Estate. Good command on Arabic & English
languages and Excellent Negotiation & Selling Skills with the knowledge of computer literacy.
Sales & Leasing Consultant
Modelux Properties, Sheikh Zayed RD,Dubai, United Arab Emirates
th August Current
• Creating a Real Estate Portfolio listing properties for sale & lease.
• Advice and discuss various opportunities of property services.
• Arranging Meetings with Clients.
• Collecting and Managing Property Details.
• Arranging Property Viewings.
• Closing Deals with full support to Clients.
• Maintaining the highest levels of Professional and Ethical Standards.
Real Estate Officer
Al Kanz Real Estate Investment LLC, Ajman, United Arab Emirates
st January st May
• Rent negotiations.
• Preparation of contracts and obtaining signatures.
• Follow up with clients and the client’s accountants to ensure that contracts are
finalized, payments made and that settlement occurs on the due date.
• Issuing receipts for rent & electric deposit.
• Ensure documents are correctly filed, deposits paid and contracts are delivered.
• Liaising with clients in order to accommodate their rental requirements until such time as the
appropriate property is found.
• Following up on all paperwork as necessary and ensuring that accurate and up to
date information is available for entry into the relevant system.
Customer Service Representative
Pak Telecom Mobile Limited UfoneGSM.Karachi, Pakistan
th August st May
• Answering customer/client’s requests, inquiries about concerning services, promotions, products,
billing, claims SMS, MMS, and GPRS, reports problem areas.
• Admirable interpersonal skills and great ability to interact with people at all level.
• Using computer based systems to effect satisfactory, appropriate and timely
solutions and feedback.
• Make portability of different networks.
• Set up and maintain various files, records and registers.
• Prepare correspondence and secondary role of administrator/business processor to
meet the needs of the business.
• Continually sustain operational knowledge of all products, services and promotions.
• Maintain % follow up with activations to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Daily client interaction, salesmanship and presentations.
Al Borj Machinery L.L.C. Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
th May – th January
I.T Marketing & Software House.Karachi, Pakistan
th December th March
Public Relation Officer
Al Muhazab Contracting. Kalba, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
th March th November
• Post Graduate DiplomaMarketing Management from Professional Institute of Pakistan, Lahore
Pakistan Affiliated by Skill Development Council, Government of Pakistan
• Bachelor of Business Administration from R.K Institute of Management & Computer Science,
Karachi,Pakistan Affiliated by Western International University. Utah, USA
> Negotiation & Selling Skills from Advanced Studies & Training Center, Dubai, UAE
> MSOffice from City Educational Centre, Karachi, Pakistan
> Advanced Business Course from Ocean, Karachi, Pakistan
> Aptech Certified Computer Professional from Aptech Computer Education, Karachi,
Father Name : Muhammad Aslam N. Late
Date of Birth : March ,
Nationality : Pakistani
Place of Birth : Karachi
Sex : Male
Civil Status : Married
Languages Known : Arabic, English & Urdu
Visa Status : Tourist Visa, Valid till //
Friendly, Wellorganized, supportive, Selfstarter, Flexible, Resourceful Problem Solver, Efficient, &
Productive. Ability to deal with multiple priorities.