[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
CHRISTINE MARIE M., PHR
Russet Lane | Feasterville, PA | |
Highly accomplished, creative, and progressdriven HR Executive with extensive experience in achieving sustainable gains in employee performance, engagement, and retention. Broad operations background and track record of success within both small and large organizations; comprehensive knowledge of domestic and international employment laws. Combine big picture vision with astute attention to detail to effectively integrate and align corporate objectives with individual goals and aspirations. Proven talent for enhancing staff morale through excellent public speaking and interpersonal communication skills. Consistent topperformer and valued contributor to management teams with exceptional strategic planning and program development abilities.
Project/Program Management Staff Training & Direction Organizational Development Compliance
Leadership & Teambuilding Process Improvement Performance Management Report Generation
Change Management Policy/Procedure Design Conflict Resolution Talent Acquisition Documentation
Computer Skills: MS Office Suite Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, PeopleSoft, Kronos
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & ACHIEVEMENTS
ARCHSTONE APARTMENTS | Alexandria, VA to Present
Leading apartment management company with K employees.
Initially hired as Senior HR Consultant responsible for DC/MD/VA territory; promoted in and additionally assigned FL and GA, supporting total of employees. Report directly to Vice President of HR and mentor/manage Senior HR Consultant. Work closely with management on numerous levels, delivering strategic direction, analyzing and advising on leadership practices, and providing professional development opportunities. Serve as partner for Corporate HR in design and implementation of new HR programs. Monitor adherence to policies and procedures, orchestrate biannual performance appraisal processes, facilitate Engagement Survey Action Plan development, and participate in retention initiatives. Assist various departments with candidate interviewing. Maintain % compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
* Awarded Support Person of the Year for East Coast Operations in for significant contributions to company success.
* Expertly functioned as acting Vice President of HR for East Coast Operations for months during leave of absence, presiding over employees across states.
* Introduced strategy encompassing quarterly site visits to each community, business partner checklists for HR consultants to complete, and discussions with community managers concerning all associates; achieved consistency in HR practices and improved overall performance management.
* Led team in developing "Challenging Conversations with Associates" training program with comprehensive outline that was later adopted companywide.
* Designed and facilitated "Proactive Leadership" training program, encouraging managers to participate actively in setting expectations, observing behavior, and influencing performance.
* Developed company&;s first retention report for assigned territories to increase managers&; accountability; report now used nationally.
* Assisted with creation of new position, Regional Service Assistant, with intention to eventually promote them to managerial role and support retention and company growth.
ENTERPRISE HOLDINGS INC. | St. Louis, MO to
car rental brand in North America with K+ locations in US, Canada, UK, Ireland, and Germany.
Corporate HR Manager South Central United States to
Supervised employees located nationally across groups, including Recruiters, Generalists, and Trainers. Guided team in enhancing retention, ROI, and overall performance through strategic training. Worked alongside Senior Vice President of HR and contributed to global HR operations, including employee engagement and satisfaction programs. Traveled to each group annually to provide onsite audits, identify leadership growth opportunities, and consult with Operation General Managers and Regional Vice Presidents on HR matters. Collaborated with other Corporate HR Managers on worldwide initiatives such as policy development and implementation. Helped organize Annual HR Meeting for attendees.
* Developed numerous new tools to increase retention, including management tool to assess turnover and annual survey of company&;s top retention managers.
* Designed "Retaining Employees," "Attracting Applicants," and various other training courses for HR team members.
* Requested as keynote speaker at numerous company events including Group Woman Conferences based on established reputation as excellent public speaker and respected executive.
* Spearheaded completion of US Employee Policies and Procedures Manual.
Corporate HR Manager Canadian Operations to
Selected out of applicants based on high energy level and genuine "cando" attitude to lead team of Recruiters, Generalists, and Trainers in Canada. Supported recruiting, retention, and training functions. Contributed to global performance management and talent acquisition strategies, including training new Generalists and Recruiters.
* Quickly learned Canadian employment laws and additionally collaborated with personnel in England, Ireland, and Germany.
* Developed Adoption Program and PhaseBack from Maternity/Adoption Program.
Regional HR Manager to
* Secured % success rate with all EEOC claims in region.
* Organized and implemented region&;s new hire and management training programs.
* Incorporated management tracking of overtime and parttime pay to increase awareness, significantly reducing expenses.
* Partnered with branch managers first HR Manager to do so to devise retention strategies.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
BA in Psychology, minor in Business, LaSalle University, Philadelphia, PA
Psychology Club President
Society for Human Resource Management SHRM
Human Resources Association of the National Capital Area HRANCA
National Certification as Professional in Human Resources PHR
PROFILOR Feedback Certification