• Saved USD K annually in maintenance costs over a year period, replacing power generators worth
USD .M and achieving reliability on new generators for the electric service of expatriate families’
• Reduced the crime rate from % to %, by installing a new USD M security system to protect
expatriate families and saving USD K yearly by rationalizing security personnel.
• Negotiated and signed a unique contract for preventive maintenance and repair of all swimming pools in
Esso Angola, saving an estimated USD K per year by reducing several existing contracts.
• Developed a contingency plan for our new Esso Angola headquarters, achieving the approval and creation
for new guardian floors and the respective drills.
• Developed a contingency plan for avian and swine influenza in our new Esso Angola headquarters,
achieving its adoption, creation of critical positions and the respective drills.
• Improved by % the use of vehicles and achieved USD K annual savings by providing new pool
and shuttle transportation services to Esso Angola expatriate and local employees.
EXXONMOBIL DE VENEZUELA,
Managed all ExxonMobil headquarters and affiliates facilities Office and Residential sites real estate, infrastructure,
security, operations and maintenance services including ground transportation of cars, direct reports, USD
• Reduced the rate of car theft from % to % by installing a new navigation system worth USD K,
protecting critical employees and saving USD K per year by reducing security personnel and vehicle
• Upgrade and restacking the headquarters ExxonMobil de Venezuela Building due to closure of the
Venezuelan operations. Capex, USD M.
• Constructed the Main File Center room, , Sqf, Capital project approved, USD , M.
• Negotiated the main contract for preventive maintenance for Caracas, Jose and Morichal Facilities.
• Reduced by % the rate of car theft and security incidents with armed vehicles valued at USD K,
protecting critical or key employees, saving USD K annually in security personnel and vehicle thefts.
• Reduced crime rate from % to % by installing a new security system, valued at USD K to protect
employees and contract employees, saving USD K annually by reducing security personnel.
• Reduced % of the car fleet, saving USD K yearly by organizing a new transport pool for personnel.
• Managed and implemented affiliatewide security policies and programs designed to protect operations,
assets and employees while serving as the primary security advisor to senior management.
• Managed security at incountry affiliate operations in different localities with direct employees and
contract employees, direct reports, USD M budget.
• Reduced % of security incidents, achieving USD K annual savings by implementing a new
outsourcing contract security service.
• Reduced crime rate from % to %, by installing a new USD M security system within plants to
protect employees and contract employees, saving USD K annually by reducing the number of
• Negotiated and signed a new agreement with the National Guard, achieving a effective support of the state
Labor Relation Manager,
Managed all labor relations activities, such as Union Collective Bargain agreements and Actas Convenios
negotiations and all labor guidelines and strategies for ExxonMobil de Venezuela and affiliates. Reported to
HR Manager, direct reports, USD M budget.