[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Jack V. L.
Broadway, :: Santa Monica, California
COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY, New York, NY
Masters in Real Estate Development, October .
* Relevant Coursework: Politics of Development, Real Estate Finance I and II, Asset RePositioning, Asset Management, Real Estate Law, Construction Technology and Market Analysis. Teacher&;s Assistant to Program Director.
SANTA CLARA UNIVERSITY, Santa Clara, CA
Bachelor of Science in Commerce, Economics, May . Fundraising Chair for the year , Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity.
BRENNAN INVESTMENT GROUP, Los Angeles, CA
* Assisted in creating a West Coast office for a national industrial real estate investment and development start up firm led by the former CoFounder and CEO of First Industrial Realty Trust NYSE: FR, Michael Brennan.
* Sourced and underwrote acquisition and development opportunities in Southern California, the San Francisco Bay Area, Las Vegas and Salt Lake City.
* Helped launch the company&;s West Coast platform by producing investment memorandums, regional business plans and deal pipelines.
* Involved in the identification and structuring of potential joint venture capital partner institutional and high net worth relationships.
OAKMONT INDUSTRIAL GROUP, Irvine, CA
Acquisitions and Development Associate
* Member of a two person deal team that placed $ million in industrial acquisition and development opportunities in the Los Angeles Basin. Sourced infill and ground up development opportunities using local brokerage contacts. Presented all qualified opportunities to capital partner&;s Hunt Realty Corporation, Prudential Real Estate Investors and ING investment committee through investment memorandums that summarized the applicable opportunity, market, market comparables and potential risks and rewards.
* Responsible for providing the analytics for the firm&;s Southern California investment activities. Duties included building and maintaining Excel based proformas for development and residual land value underwriting as well as ARGUS analyses for acquisitions of existing buildings.
SWINERTON BUILDERS, San Francisco, CA
* Responsibilities included design/blueprint review and analysis, preparation of construction documents, bidding, subcontractor selection and project budgeting for tenant improvements and core and shell projects in the $ million $ million range.
STARBOARD COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE, San Francisco, CA
Office and Industrial Sales and Leasing Broker
* Negotiated office, retail and industrial lease transactions on behalf of landlords and tenants.
Licenses & California Real Estate Broker License . June Present.
Certifications California General Building Contractor License . June Present.
California General Engineering Contractor License . November Present.
Certified Property Manager CPMR. CPMR Key . May Present.
Other Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel as well as ARGUS, CoStar and TreppWire Software.