Job: Export Specialist
Name and address of the employer: HEIDI CHOCOLAT S.A., Pantelimon
Department: Export Sales
• To control the whole delivery process, from the receiving order till the delivery.
• Receiving the order, preparing the proforma invoice and the packing list, the tracking of
all operation till the delivery.
• Controlling clients debts, notifying them and finally solve the payment.
• Samples or documents deliveries to external clients.
• Identifying the most efficient way to deliver these parcels, after negotiations for
best conditions, informing the client and followingup after receiving.
Job: Procurement Buyer
Period: / – /
Name and address of the employer: PROCTER & GAMBLE ROMANIA
• Ensure regular tracking of results via individual scorecard and perform the gap analysis for the
KPIs vs. business deployed targets;
• Analyse sites’ results including customer feedback and requests and causes of different
issues, together with the team members;
• Manage vendor related issues appropriately with the Sourcing department, as well as Accounts
• Participate and supports business reviews, in collaboration with the team;
• Define and work on improvement plans and recommend potential solutions to issues, together
with the team members and align them with team coordinator and/or project manager;
• Support customer satisfaction survey for my area, follow up on the results and work on the
plans to solve the identified issues;
• Keep up to date with Internal Controls requirements;
• Provide input for Supplier Performance Assessments;
• Support successful new scope transition.
• Convert Purchase Requisitions into Purchase Orders, respecting all requirements, e.g. securing
needed approvals, verification of proper material group number, tax codes, freight costs;
• Perform all PO administrative work;
• Maintain all related documentation, including in SAP, commercial documents, Outline
• Change Purchase Orders per revised Purchase Requisitions / Order Confirmations;
• Work Open Orders, including PO closing, vendor follow up on late deliveries, pricing issues;
• Resolve Blocked Invoices, including follow up with vendors for price issues and Site Buyer
for receiving issues;
• Follow up on credits, returns, and exchanges as per the credit claims procedure;
• Process Requests for Quotation;