Resume for Ryan J. for Coach / Trainer / Recreation & Sports in Oakv, Canada
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Ryan K. J.
Dickson Park Cres., Mississauga, Ontario, LB Y, Telephone Number
To find an organization that is committed to business excellence and encourages skills development,
which will give me an opportunity to learn new skills and gain knowledge in conjunction with personal training
and health and fitness with a goal of achieving a superior level of success in the future.
. Enthusiastic and Responsible Attitude
. Have developed and created own Music CD, including writing songs
. Computer Skills
. Customer Service Skills
. Cash Handling Experience
. Team Skills
. Have worked with youth in creating a personal training program
. Physical Fitness knowledge
. Participated in organizing a community event for fitness Welland Community
. Cooking skills
LA Fitness Oakville, Ontario
• Personal Trainer
• Have an established clientele
• Develop client specific programs that have both a basic focus to a more rigorous program
• Worked with clients to meet their personal achievements and established targets
The Stout Monk
Oakville, Ontario Current
• Chef, Responsibilities included providing Kitchen preparation, meal planning, cooking and cleanup.
Ontario Place Toronto, Ontario
• Water Park Attendant
• Responsible for overseeing Water park activities in Children’s village
• Supervising activities and ensuring park safety of children using waterpark facilities
• esponsibilities included providing customer services, cash handling, staging, integral part of a team, as
well as, maintain storefront appearance.
• Baker. Responsible for opening the store to prepare and bake the necessary goods for the day.
Town of Oakville
• Working at the River Oaks Community Center in the Fitness Room. Responsible for overseeing the
room and assisting with personal training performance as required.
Canadian Tire Seasonal Help
• Responsible for stocking shelves and maintaining store appearance
• Sales associate trained to meet assist customers
• Worked as a member of the Canadian Tire Associates team.
• Responsibilities included providing customer services, cash handling, integral part of a team, as well as,
maintain storefront appearance.
Wyldewood Golf and Country Club Hornby, Ontario
• Part of the clubhouse team.
• Responsible for cleaning golf clubs, cleaning golf barn and meeting and of the members needs.
Included carrying bags, getting golf carts, storing their clubs.
• As part of my Volunteer hours for my OAC Diploma, I was involved in working several Charity Golf
Tournaments at the Wyldewood Golf Course.
• Assisted the Lung Association during a biking charity event. Provided refreshments to the
• Secondary School Graduate, Holy Trinity High School
• Diploma Achieved , Niagara College Fitness and Training Program.
• CPR Certification St. John’s Ambulance
• CAN FIT Personal Trainer Certification Received Course August
• Hobbies include: physical training, hockey, snowboarding, computer skills & music
References Available Upon Request
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!