Certified Kinesiologist, Self Employed
Specialized Fitness Instructor, City of Ottawa
• Assess and Identify participant needs and goals. Screen and assess movement in order to
identify weaknesses, imbalances, and dysfunctional movement patterns. Provide
information and advice with regards to diet and lifestyle.
• Coach and design progressive training programs for a variety of clients including elite
athletes, small groups, and teams of various sports as well as recreational athletes,
rehabilitation clients and the general population.
• Created a program through the City of Ottawa Ray Friel Centre called the Functional
Exercise Program, which allows me to use their facility for my services.
• Strength and Conditioning Coach with the Gloucester Rangers Jr A Hockey Club.
• Strength and Conditioning Coach with the Ottawa Swim Club.
• Fitness Consultant for St. Peter’s High School working with various Phys Ed teachers
and sports coaches.