[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
ROBERT P. F.
PO Box , Dubai, UAE | Mobile: +|
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, ACQUISITIONS & TURNAROUNDS
Industry expert with the ability to recognise and acquire new business opportunities allowing global market expansion and revenue generation
Exceptionally experienced, international business development and change management professional with over years of expertise in competitive market positioning and global market expansion. Catalyst in the conceptualisation and application of strategic planning, negotiations, creating revenue growth and strategic partnerships. Highly organized with the ability to open doors at an executive level. Topflight presentation, communication, interpersonal, analytical, and organisational skills with the ability to meet and exceed corporate sales goals in an international market.
Core Knowledge & Skills:
⇛ Global Market Expansion
⇛ International Acquisitions
⇛ Revenue Generation
⇛ CrossCultural Communications
⇛ Strategic Planning
⇛ Turn Around Management
⇛ Corporate Vision
⇛ Sigma Processes
⇛ MultiChannel Distribution
HANCO, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia June
Head hunted to effect change management within this large leasing and rental business in Saudi Arabia. Part owned by NBK investment bank from Kuwait and a local Saudi trading family from Jeddah. The aim was to bring the company to a sale either as an IPO or a direct trade sale.
HSBC International appointed as sale agents with planned sale scheduled for mid .
Restructured management team moved from individual regional teams to a national consistent structure. Added clear job descriptions and clearly tiered structures below the national managers.
Changed the financial structure of company to ensure sufficient funding in place for expansion plans.
Set up recruitment structure to bring new talent to business
Put in place a new purchasing and sales process to change the buying and selling of vehicles in order to significantly reduce the holding costs. First year showed a % reduction.
Revised the insurance process and achieved reduction in costs of over % in first six months.
AL FUTTAIM GROUP, Dubai, UAE
Senior GM Strategic Development
Identified and captured opportunities for new business development and market growth across the Middle East, North Africa, and Southeast Asia through tactical planning and networking, driving market growth and diversification. Challenged to build new market presence while reengineering and expanding existing international sales and distribution increasing client base and improving corporate brand recognition. Identified opportunity, structured partnerships, and captured emerging business ventures through global market expansion in the Middle East, Sri Lanka, India, and China establishing major growth opportunities. Researched, formulated, and led new acquisitions in emerging markets through negotiations and strategic planning.
* Negotiated % in cost savings in the international acquisition of a Sri Lankan auto group in the diversification of corporate structure.
* Completed the acquisition of the largest Sri Lankan auto group in months.
* Executed market expansion through the acquisition of Chinese automotive Chery to be utilized in Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Jordan.
* Developed an extensive industry database of personal and professional contacts to utilize in strategic development allowing the corporation to take ownership of all aspects of the automotive divisions.
* | ROBERT P. F.
* PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE CONTINUED
General Manager Hertz Franchise UAE, part of Al Futtaim group.
Spearheaded the delivery, sales, and systems infrastructure with the implementation of advanced technology solutions and redesign of workforce. Examined and evaluated performance of business strategies creating process ownership to ensure client and corporate satisfaction. Incorporated and developed Sigma Marketing processes to instil continuous process improvement. Transitioned strategy into tactical plans in cooperation with senior executives developing plans and policies to drive market growth.
* Generated $M additional and new revenue through corporate expansion and organizational initiatives.
* Enhanced corporate vision, improving brand management allowing the corporation to become synonymous with quality service.
* Established major new locations initiating market expansion and corporate brand management.
* Implemented a year rolling property plan in response to corporate growth.
* Attained more than % of all new SUVs and cars registered in the UAE becoming the largest automotive buyer in the UAE.
GE CAPITAL, Manchester, United Kingdom
Sales & Marketing Director
Planned and executed strategy to expand focus throughout emerging markets worldwide. Spearheaded the delivery, sales, and systems implementation of Siebel Sales Management System and improved training programs for staff. Authored strategic marketing plans, tactical sales and channel development initiatives significantly expanding the business through acquisition and expansion. Unified diverse sales teams through team leadership creating the platform to merge the competencies of product lines and business units.
* Generated revenue growth of $M through improved management and strategic market planning.
* Increased sales team productivity of %.
* Directed staff, managing a profit/ loss budget of PoundM.
* Achieved demanding sales targets in a competitive market place.
* Introduced Sigma Quality Program to corporate.
EUROPCAR UK, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Adapted turnaround strategies capturing and expanding clientele with a commercial vehicle extension. Directed classical marketing, market research, and strategic planning functions. Collaborated with the management team assessing potential for growth, engineering the takeover of British Car Rentals.
The City University, London, England
Bachelor of Science Systems & Management
St. Edmunds College, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
GCE `O&; Levels, GCE `A&; Levels
Six Sigma Green Belt
I.N.S.E.A.D. France, Management training
CROSBY, RICHMOND, TQM