[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Triangle Rent a Car Aug
* Varying fleet, privately owned rental car company, encompassing both corporate and leisure rentals.
Responsibilities include maintaining and growing business through networking and superior customer
service. Build and sustain a work environment staffed with engaged, high performing store managers who
create a customer experience that is second to none.
* Fleet management of over vehicles, lowering operating cost while providing our clients with
exceptionally well maintained vehicles. As nothing in business remains static, reacting to the ever changing
ebb and flow of this dynamic business is where I excelled.
* Initiate, develop, and promote business relationships resulting in strong and profitable partnerships.
* Manage all individual offices and their personnel, functions and resources within assigned
territory to achieve or surpass established profitability objectives.
Aarons Sales and Lease
* Maintained a profitable location in an extremely competitive market, with % complete customer service
to all of our clients.
* Responsibilities included maintaining at least ten sales per day, scheduling and delivery to include service
calls and complete big box management.
* Ensured quality risk decisions, which supported Aaron’s guidelines and philosophies, are delivered in a
timely manner providing optimal customer service.
* Profit and Loss statements finely tuned to optimize profit, reduce loss, and quantify increased future
business, while maintaining a growing customer base. Performed administrative activities associated with
the effective management of shop operations, including compiling, storing, and retrieving production data
for reports. Determined responsibilities of assigned organization and staff positions to accomplish business
objectives. Trained and ensured all assigned employees were aware of and complied with company,
government, and customer policies, procedures, and regulations
Spirit Rent a Car / CarTemps. USA
* Ran the Kentucky, West Virginia, Southern Ohio region for Spirit Rent a Car, comprising locations.
Cultivated and maintained strategic territorial business relationships with an emphasis on risk management,
business development and personnel development. Initiated, developed, and promoted business
relationships resulting in strong and profitable partnerships. Verified profitable insurance replacement
Rental Car Company unfortunately bought out and parted by a much larger consortium. Responsibilities
included interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work, appraising
performance, rewarding and disciplining employees. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and
evaluation of each individual office..
* Responsible for all aspects of manufacturing wire and bandolier stamping machines, including shipping,
delivery and scheduling for a employee, fully integrated manufacturing facility. Developed and
maintained manufacturing operations business plans to include all program requirements, labor hours, cycle,
production costs, and image. Provided input to the development of product strategy and research and
development of new and emerging products. Established production standards, developed budget and cost
controls, and obtained data regarding types, quantities, specifications, and delivery dates of products ordered.
Provides guidance to the development of manufacturing process plan, including personnel requirements,
material needs, subcontract requirements, facility needs, and tooling and equipment needs. Ensures all
established costs, quality, and delivery commitments are met.