[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Stephen Lane Wantagh, NY
Home / Cell
* Food preparation and distribution.
* Basic food safety rules and regulations.
* Point of sale system and cash register.
* Customer service.
* General clerical duties, computer literate, multitasking.
* Time management. Data problem solving.
* Typesetting, copyediting, proofreading and mark up.
* Database utilization and input.
* Page formatting, layout, and design.
Excel, Word, Windows, Adobe Acrobat, Norton Editor, Word Perfect and Ventura Publisher.
Food Preparer/Server & Cashier, Seaford Schools parttime
Prepare, serve & sell lunches for elementary, middle and high school students.
Food Preparer/Server, Wantagh Elementary School parttime
Prepare and serve lunches for elementary school children.
Cashier, Wantagh High School cafeteria parttime
Sell various food items, snacks and drinks to students and faculty.
Standard Motor Products, Inc., Desktop Publisher
* Typesetting numerous multipage inhouse catalogs for a Fortune company.
* Compiling, sorting and managing hard copy research material of catalog data.
* Daily interactions with researchers regarding content/accuracy of compiled data.
* Typeset financial reports, sales bulletins, price sheets, data charts and ad copy.
* Phone contact with publishers, vendors and customers.
* Proofreading, mechanical paste up, equipment maintenance, supply purchasing,
daily data backup and archiving.
Roburn Manufacturing Corp., Entry Level Typesetter/Lead Typesetter
Produce ad copy on IBM Composer II for silk screen process on writing instruments. Operated reproduction stat camera for positive and negative film images.
Type and process work orders, phones; mail processing.
William Cullen Bryant High School, High School Diploma
* * * References available upon request * * *