[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Seeking for a challenging and interesting role of Food Service Worker in a company where my experience and knowledge can be utilized and enhanced.
Ruby Tuesday Resturant / to
* Assisted in the preparation of foods such as meats, vegetables, baked goods and desserts. / to /.
* Prepared food to include beverages, salads, dressings, sandwiches, and cold plates.
* Prepared portioned and fast foods on grill, in broiler, or in deep fat fryer as appropriate.
* Provided customer service as needed.
* Operated food production equipment to include slickers, choppers, dicers, mixers, vertical cutters, patty making machines, and other vegetable, bakery, and meat processing equipment.
* Transported food or supplies to serving areas; ensure that areas are properly set up; assemble and replenish food, supplies, and equipment as required; ensure proper temperature of food in steam tables and correct counter display; take orders, portion, and serve food to customers; record portions served according to procedure; remove, cover, wrap, label, store, rotate, and discard food and condiments as directed.
* Cleared soiled dishes and refuse from tables in dining halls; scrape refuse into garbage containers; load trays and soiled dishes on conveyers, racks, and carts; remove and dispose of trash; set up and operate dish machine.
Food Service Worker
Akron, Ohio / to /
* Performed routine duties related to preparation and serving of food.
* Prepared food for cooking by washing, peeling, shredding, slicing, and mixing various food items.
* Operated dishwasher or assists with washing/sterilizing dishes, glassware, silverware, utensils, pots, pans, etc.
* Cleaned kitchen work areas, collects and disposes of garbage.
* Assisted with food stocking.
* Followed Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
* Chattahoochee Valley Community College/Work Force Development, Ready To Work Program. In Phenix City, AL. Currently Enrolled.
:: Tuskegee Institute, General Education Diploma, in Tuskegee, Alabama.
* Good Customer Service Skills
* Reading and Writing skills
* Able to stand, walk, and/or move about for % of a shift
* Able to squat, bend, kneel, climb, and/or reach for % of a shift
* Able to lift, carry, push, and/or pull equipment/supplies for % of a shift
* Able to lift/carry lb independently