Seeking a challenging Executive Chef position in a high volume fast paced environment, where I
can fully utilize my international culinary and leadership skills in order to develop and run a food
operation of the highest professional standards.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
Over years international experience in the hospitality industry including star hotels and
resorts and restaurants.
A highly regarded Chef recognized for solid business acumen and a Dynamic, creative approach
to food presentation, reflecting the commitment to:
• quality and consistency, maintaining the highest in culinary standards
• creativity in menus and recipes, bold flavors and the finest ingredients
• coaching teamoriented staff and creating a positive working environment
• cost containment and profitability through efficient budget management
Noted for thinking outside the box to produce an innovative showcase for cuisines of different
regions and creating a unique dining experience.
• French with Mediterranean and Italian influences
• New fine American and contemporary flair.
• Spanish and Pacific Rim
• Recipe development
• Formal cooking apprenticeship
• Food and beverage management training
• Experienced in banqueting and catering
• Strong culinary and food/beverage education
/ – Present Hockley Valley Resort Diamond, Toronto, Canada
• Structuring the kitchens staffing, duties and titles