[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Jetiander Singh N.
Residence Johnson Street Permanent Address Naya Gaon Malhan
Southall UB BZ Dehradun Uttaranchal
My key skills
Production, quality control, HACCP Implementation, Design & Auditing, Training, Cost control, product specification
MSc in Food Safety & Control from London South Bank University.
Modules Food legislation, Food microbiology and Hygiene, Advanced Food Composition & Analysis, Research Methods, Food Quality Management, Food Product Development Management, Food Control Operations, Practical Food Safety & Control
Bachelor Degree in Culinary Arts with Distinction Americanos College Cyprus.
One year Certificate Course in Food and Beverage Service from Food Craft Institute Chandigarh.
Since April to till date working in Quality Foods Ltd London
Position Quality Assurance Manager
* Implement HACCP and take corrective action if required.
* Compliance with the company&;s quality system and good manufacturing processes.
* Prepare documents and reports.
* Provide food safety training to production employees.
* Comply with all legal requirements and deal with local authority officers.
* Complaint handing and investigation.
* Product sampling.
Jan April Jan The Copperbowl Indian restaurant Edinburgh
Position Sous Chef
Job Responsibility prepare a la carte order, costing, stock maintain, ordering to the suppliers, maintain food safety documents to comply with legal requirement.
Dec. to Sept. Bombay Palace Bar and Restaurant India
Job Responsibilities Prepare A la carte order, Design menu, food cost, portioning and standardized recipes. Liable for profit and loss, sale promotion, staff recruitment and training. Maintained high quality food standard.
Jan to March IL Mondo Cafe & Restaurant Ltd. Cyprus
Position Cook A.
Job Responsibilities Prepare all sauces, pasta, grilled meat fish, poultry. Butchery: Cut and clean the meat, fish, and poultry. Maintain all sanitation and hygiene level by cleaning all freezers, stores and checked temperature.
July to Oct. Taj Ambassador New Delhi India
Job Responsibilities Customer service, solving complaints, provide feedback to the chef and manager about food and service.
OTHER TRAINING AND CERTIFICATES
* Level Managing Food Safety in Catering CIEH.
* Level HACCP from RSPH.
* Level Trainer PTLLS Certificate from CIEH.
* Level Health and Safety certificate from CIEH.
* Accredited Associate Membership of CIEH.
* Associate Membership of IFST.
Languages English, Hindi, and Punjabi.
References available on request