[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
NW Durrett Street ~ Portland, Oregon
Revenue Growth ~ Team Leadership ~ Operations Management
Accomplished, resultsdriven Restaurant Entrepreneur with years&; proven success in increasing revenues through outstanding service and operations management. Proactive leader who recruits, trains, and motivates teams to exceed goals. Superior analyst and strategist, able to consistently open successful business and turn around struggling operations. Fluent in English with minimal Spanish. Technically proficient in Microsoft Office and restaurant applications, with additional capabilities in:
Customer Service Training Menu Engineering
Inventory Management Ordering Accounting
Marketing/Positioning Scheduling Vendor Relations
Cost Control P&L Performance Turnarounds
* Opened successful restaurant and bar operations in the Portland area.
* Reversed a % downward trend in sales for On Deck, employing new cost controls, menus, and staff to turn losses of $, a month to net profits of $, in less than months.
* Grew Paddy&;s Bar & Grill to $. million in annual sales from $, in just years, readapting a longtime restaurant and pub to attract a new guest base year in and year out.
* Purchased a restaurant business in its th year and sustained and expanded it for more throughout the toughest environment.
* Achieved costs of % food, % labor, % liquor and even less in beer in wine at Paddy&;s Bar & Grill.
* Opened Rock Bottoms businesses nationwide in years, managing all facets including hiring, management, training, inventory, etc.
RESTAURANT CONSULTANT Present
* Improved client results by analyzing operations and recommending improvements to daily procedures, menus, staff, and facilities.
PADDY&;S BAR & GRILL, Portland, Oregon
* Ensured high client satisfaction, training staff to provide the best customer service for every client during every visit.
* Increased revenues and visibility through targeting marketing and positioning.
* Enhanced client interest and retention, constructing the menu for every facet of the pub.
* Maximized cost efficiencies by implementing effective inventory management and ordering processes.
* Promoted high levels of service while keeping costs in check with a schedule matrix.
* Boosted profitability by instituting the Prime Cost Calculator for operations on a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis.
* Improved FOH and BOH team performance, overseeing operations and holding management and staff accountable.