• Over twenty years of hospitality experience.
• Excellent performance in all areas of hospitality, focus on Business Operation and Managing
• I have a proven record in driving sales within budget guidelines.
• I am an H&S expert on catering premises under the EU regulation, Level qualified.
• A proven team player, flexible and adaptable to many work environments, dynamic and “can do”
• Top score in Compass Group UK & Ireland, achieving months % Mystery Guest in a row
/ year, the highest record scores in the contracts history.
• Hot Food On the Move of the year at annual Compass Gruop UK & Ireland awards.
• Customer is king award at annual Compass Gruop UK & Ireland awards.
. Whilst working in Compass Group UK & Ireland I focused on continuous improvement through up
skilling and gaining necessary training to ensure that a high level of services is achieved at all
times. These new skills allow me for ongoing development over time, resulting in promotions with
greater responsibility within the team.
. Carrying out the role of Health & Safety level certified, I implemented HCCP regulations on a
Silver Standard in the Concept. The main responsibility of the role was ensuring legal compliance
on a daytoday basis; ensuring safe work practices were adhered, in line with company policies &
procedures, as well as following best practice outlined by the IOSH.
May – October Compass Gruop UK & Ireland, Dublin
Deputy Concept Manager
• ½ year Unit Manager
• years Deputy Concept Manager. Duties as follows:
. Human resource recruiting, interviewing, training, appraising
. Management operation reports, projects, internal & external organization,
. Finance managing labor cost, waste reports, commercial report, business
. Daily operation of the busy city center Restaurant with over , million euro annual turn
over and Hot Food unit – over employees, customers daily, a high turn over