• Prepares tables for meals, including setting up items such as linens, silverware,
• Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and
• Fill salt, pepper, sugar, cream, condiment, and napkin containers.
• Escort customers to their tables.
• Present menus to customers and answer questions about menu items,
making recommendations upon request.
• Inform customers of daily specials.
• Check customers’ identification in order to ensure that they meet minimum
age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
• Make sure customer receives the service needed.
• Take orders from customers for food or beverages.
• Write customers’ food orders on order slips and memorize orders and
forward it to kitchen staff for preparation.
• Serves food and/or beverages to customers; prepare and serve specialty
dishes at tables as required.
• Bring wine selections to tables with appropriate glasses, and pour the
wines for customers.
• Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take
action to correct any problems.
• Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
• Collect payments from customers.
• Clean tables and/or counters after customers have finished dining.
• Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, and take them to
kitchen for cleaning.
• Always wear uniform during working hours.
February – May
Mountview Industrial Subd., Brgy. Bancal,
Carmona, Cavite, Philippines