[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
PO BOX Anchorage, AK h: c:
Driven Sales Professional experienced with new business & account development, team management, and sales to industrial, commercial, government, and retail markets, including dealing with Chefs, Restaurateurs&;, Builders, Contractors, Engineers, & Project Managers
Strategic Planning Budgets/P&L Sales Training Contract Negotiations
Sysco Foodservices of Alaska Anchorage, AK January Present
Providing solutions to end users of the food and beverage industry. Acquire new business and penetrate sales of existing business. Manage customer obligations proactively.
* Maintained a % growth in one year
* Exceeded one million in sales first year
* Maintained a collection percentage % and over.
* Non Appropriated Fund accounts on Elmendorf AFB and Fort Richardson
* Proved to be a team leader amongst professionals.
National Account Executive/Military Account Executive November January
Manage sales to corporate accounts. Provide solutions, maintain corporate specifications and inventories. Acquire new business and penetrate sales of existing business where possible.
* LSG Skyschefs increased from $, to $. million
* Other accounts managed: Red Robin, Benihana, Country Kitchen, Aramark, and Columbia Sussex.
* Dining Facilities on Fort Richardson, Fort Wainwright, Eielson AFB, Elmendorf AFB, Clear AFB, Fort Greely.
* Child Development facilities on Elmendorf AFB
* Hospitals on Fort Wainwright and Elmendorf AFB
District Sales Manager July November
Managed a team of sales professionals across the state of Alaska. Responsibilities are to coach, train, and motivate to maintain and grow district sales. Sustain corporate policies and growth expectations. Acquire new business leads and help sales team penetrate existing business. Maintain relationships with strong existing business. Work with other departments to aide in aligning with corporate goals.
* Exceeded growth expectations for three periods in a row
* Aided Sales Manager and transportation to build better routes.
Alaska Pacific Brokers Anchorage, AK May
An independent rep agency managing sales of industrial and building product lines to industrial, commercial, and retail markets
Responsible for sales of Industrial and Building Products to industrial, commercial, government, and retail dealer markets in Alaska, as well as supervising direct reports servicing major home improvement centers across the state. Responsibilities included: hiring, training accounting, payroll, inventory management, budgeting, strategic planning, and P&L
* Product lines included: Two Component Insulating Foam Clayton Corp, Industrial & Construction coatings, fire stop materials, pumps and water filtration products Pentair, Starite, Berkeley Pumps, Pentek, and Omni, Fasteners Servalite, Heavy Equipment Accessories & replacement parts IMAC.
* Major markets included: Construction, Transportation, Municipal Wastewater Utilities, State Government
* Key accounts included: Spenard Builders Supply, Arctic Builders Supply, Alaska Industrial Hardware and Eagle Hardware, Lowe&;s Fred Meyer, and Home Depot
* Interfaced with Builders, Contractors General, MEP, Engineers, Project Managers, Maintenance Managers, Buyers
* Conducted product training with builders and contractors; Attended local and national trade shows; Serviced retail accounts, including building new product displays and providing POP materials on a nonsales basis
* First rep in the country to sell both consumer and industrial product lines for Clayton Corp "Convenience Products"
* Recipient, Proud Angler Award from Servlite for most improved sales in Northwest Region
* Introduced first consumer fax machine to Alaska Market.
* Helped to change the Anchorage building codes regarding foam insulation in permanent structures.
* Sold on average between $.M $M in product sales annually
Browns Electrical Supply Anchorage, AK Sept. Jan
Outside Sales Rep
Responsible for sales of electrical products e.g., ballasts to property maintenance/management accounts, as well as to contractor supply houses, hardware dealers, lumber yards, and other retailers in Anchorage and the Kenai Peninsula
Charter College Anchorage, AK Present Completed credits needed for a BS in Information Technology
Owner, CD Productions LTD Anchorage, AK Handled all aspects of Sales and Installation of CCTV Cameras and equipment to commercial and government markets
Dispatcher/Customer Service Lead, Anchorage Times Publishing Co. Anchorage, AK Served as a radio Dispatcher to delivery vehicles and the Lead to customer service reps position began while in High School
Interests: Enjoy fishing; politics, reading history, computers/technology; knowledgeable about home electrical, plumbing, basic carpentry, and automotive repair; Married, Two Children, Own Home; Born & Raised in Alaska
Computer Skills: MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, InfoPath, OneNote; Adobe Illustrator, Acrobat Professional, Audition, Microsoft Front Page, Macromedia Fireworks and Dream Weaver; Quicken and QuickBooks