[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Norman Avenue, Apt.
Objective: Seek the Position of a Bartender.
Skills: Talented Bartender with vast background in making and serving drinks to patrons, directly or through waitstaff.
* + years experience
* Huge ability to make and serve beverages from the bar, which is restricted to some varieties and brands of wine, beer, soda, and liquor.
* Strong knowledge of the exact proportions and combinations to utilize in making beverages according to request from cocktail attendants and patrons.
* Great ability to identify unruly or intoxicated patrons and to solve the problem or seek help if required.
* Huge ability to rapidly recognize impending lacks of supplies based on a volume of business and covers their timely replacement.
Bartender, North Ritz Club, Long Island, NY Present
* Combine and serve a wide variety of cocktails and beverages by mixing ingredients like water, sugar, liquors, soda, bitters, and fruit garnishes.
* Provide beer, liquor and wine.
* Gather cash or tabs in correct amounts and liable for cash and inventory for the time worked.
* Responsible for proper operation of a bar, receipt and inventory accountability.
Bartender, Parsnips, Long Island, NY Present
* Combine and serve a variety of cocktails and beverages to the customers
* Keep sufficient supplies of items like trays and glassware.
* Combine and prepared flavors for mixture of drinks.
* Refill supplies at bar.
* Wash glasses and other equipment at bar.
* Store the wines and bottled beer in refrigerator.
* High School Diploma, Kings Park High School
* Associate&;s Degree, Suffolk County Community College
* Bartenders Academy, Farmingdale, NY
* Bachelor&;s Degree in Business Marketing Management, Baruch College, Present