[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Motivated individual with over years of experience in the food service industry seeks a server or bartender position in a finedining establishment.
Certifications: Ontario Smart Serve Certification August
A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer American Council on Exercise February
Adult CPR and First Aid American Red Cross January
Training : Ontario Smart Serve Online Training Program /
North Carolina State University / / Candidate Raleigh, N.C.
Bachelors of Science in Nutrition, Concentration in Human Health
Goodnight&;s Comedy Club / /
"One of Ten Great Places to Sit Down and See Stand Up." USA Today
* The Grille
+ Finedining Server
o Provided exceptional, upscale dining experiences for guests through use of knowledge of food and wine in addition to outstanding hospitality skills.
o Gained vast knowledge of fine wines and specialty cocktails through extensive training program.
o Consistently ranked in the top three server spots for the highest food and alcohol sales every week for two years.
o Continually provided top quality service in a deadlinedriven environment which enabled development of longlasting customer relationships.
o Acquired excellent teambuilding and problemsolving skills through working with zonemates to provide superior service and experience for guests while enabling one another to maintain a sense of humor under pressure.
o Stocked and set dining room and wait stations prior to each dinner seating as well as at the end of each evening.
+ Finedining Hostess
o Confirmed reservation bookings for the evening&;s dinner and show guests.
o Coordinated seating arrangements for guests.
o Maintained proper formal dining room atmosphere and settings.
o Prepared dinner guest comedy show tickets for priority seating in club.
o Maintained waiting lists and resolved guest conflicts/concerns while under highstress conditions.
o Escorted patrons to their reserved table and organized any required special services.
+ Server&;s Assistant
o Worked directly under head Chef in expediting plates from the kitchen to dining room guests in a highstress setting once a week.
* Comedy Club Showroom
+ Cocktail Server
o Provided quick, quiet, quality service to show guests while in a dark environment.
o Served appetizers and fullbar menu with sections of up to guests for the twohour duration of each comedy show.
* The Old Bar
o Provided quality service in a highvolume, fastpast sports bar and grill setting for guests after the comedy club.
o Consistently ranked top in server sales for Wednesdays&; special FajitaMargarita Night.
o Gained vast knowledge of over different types of beer.
Hooter&;s / /
* Voted by all general managers in the Piedmont North Carolina region as "Hooter&;s Girl of the Period" within the first month of hire. In addition to a complimentary spa package, the main responsibility was to represent the concept as the quintessential Hooter&;s Girl by acting as a mature, conscientious role model for girls around the region.
* Provided efficient, quality service in a high volume, fastpaced, sports bar environment.
* Provided excellent bartending service during busy game days while coordinating takeout order requests in addition to both stocking and setting the bar according to occupancy and standard guidelines.
* Participated in various marketing promotions, calendar signings, and sporting event parades across eastern North Carolina.
* Continuously maintained upbeat, positive attitude while serving the "nearly world famous" chicken wings.
* Developed lasting relationships with clientele through exceptional hospitality skills.
Summary of Qualifications :
Strong work ethic with great organization, communication, critical thinking, and problem solving skills/Function successfully in a group setting as an inspiring leader and supportive team member/Flexible, versatile, detailed oriented while maintaining an outgoing personality/Poised and competent with demonstrated ability to transcend cultural differences/Thrive in challenging and interactive, fastpaced environments/Readily able to build and maintain lasting relationships through excellent interpersonal skills/Sensitivity to controversial and personal topics with an enthusiastic willingness to talk candidly about them in
an engaging, nonjudgmental manner