[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Atiq Ur R. Sheikh
Address: B st Floor,
Block `A&;, North Nazimabad,
To hold a position where my skills of training and development can be transformed into robust enterprise growth and improved organizational safety.
Shell Pakistan Ltd.
Retail Trainer Pakistan; Jan till date
Responsible for providing appropriate, cost effective training solutions to the Retail organization and Retailers, which support the improvement in competency and safety levels across the Retail business in a manner that can clearly be seen to translate in bottom line performance.
As part of Shell&;s `GlobalEast Learning and OE Organizational Effectiveness team&;, involved in;
* Leading HSE Training Sessions across the retail network in strong collaboration with the Retail HSSE team covering the following areas;
+ Fire Safety incl. usage of fire extinguishers
+ Site Staff Safety
+ Making HSE Personal /
+ Identification of Near Misses & Potential Incidents
+ Safety Behaviors and Personal Stories
+ Emergency Response Systems at a Petrol Station
+ CNG Safety
+ Contractor Safety
+ Safety Champion Initiative & Pillars of Forecourt Safety
+ Wet Stock Management
* Facilitation of nationwide trainings for mid and senior leadership on soft skills like;
+ Resilience at work place,
+ Communication skills for the Retail Managers.
+ Training & facilitation skills
+ Performance & Business Planning Finance for non Finance.
+ Negotiation, Influence & Persuasion.
* Developing the training need identification TNI process for the Retail Class of Business across Pakistan with the support of competence framework and regular engagements.
* Development of Training content and localization which includes language, visuals etc of global training materials as per needs of the local market audience.
* Ensuring site operators are well trained on HSSE and operations, before they begin operating a Shell site and meeting Shell customers, as well as they are able to deliver training to their staff.
* Estimation, preparation and managing of monthly budget as per the agreed learning plan and sharing reports with the stakeholders on quarterly basis.
* Delivering on global projects and learning programs taken by the Shell GRA Global Retail Academy in Pakistan & Oman.
* Delivery of a detailed Induction training for the new Shell staff specially the sales managers joining the organization.
* Development and approval of annual learning plan as per business priorities by engaging senior leadership and stakeholders.
* Responsible for accrediting training to the fellow trainers throughout the "East Region" on need basis.
Retail Training Executive Dec Dec
As part of Shell Pakistan Retail&;s Operations support team, involved in;
* Maintaining Retail Training Academy a facility used for conducting training events.
* Conduct country wide trainings on PMtDR People make the difference Real program.
* Lead the launch PMtDR Program in Oman by travelling delivering trainings across regions.
* Responsible for administering the training process and logistics for learning events for the whole training department in a safe manner.
* Managing monthly budgets of the trainings conducted.
Training & Monitoring Manager Shell Tameer May to Nov
"Tameer" is a CSR Corporate social responsibility project headed by Shell Pakistan, aiming towards developing youngsters as successful entrepreneurs. Shell Tameer is present in more than countries across the Shell World.
As the Training and Monitoring manager for this project;
* Conducted nation wide training sessions with young people on the subject of Entrepreneurial Development.
* Facilitating young entrepreneurs in development of a Business Plan and providing them access to funding organizations.
* Closely working with Organizations like SMEDA Small Medium Enterprise development Authority, NAVTEC National Vocational & Technical Education Commission and ACCA Pakistan.
* Conducted entrepreneurial workshops in collaboration with a government body SMEDASmall Medium Enterprise Development Authority in Quetta, Hyderabad, Peshawar and Bahawalpur.
Anees Hussain Institute Excellence in Education
IELTS Teacher On Weekends May till June
`Anees Hussain&; Institute prepares students for local and international aptitude and admission tests, and is one of the most popular test preparation organizations in the country.
IELTS International English Language Testing System is a global test that checks the language competency of individuals who want to settle abroad for studies or work purposes.
As an IELTS Teacher
* Have trained more than students on how to achieve better results in IELTS
* Areas covered in this training is bring about improvement in the Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking skills of a IELTS giving candidate
* Developed the complete learning material for the week course, which is used in all Anees Hussain Institutes across the city.
Pak Suzuki Motor Company Ltd.
Management Trainee Feb to Apr
* Worked as Management Trainee in the T&D Department.
* Conducted several InHouse Training sessions like Effective Writing & Communication Skills, Decision Making, and MS Windows, MS Excel Basic, MS PowerPoint etc.
* Monitored all the out sourced trainings and evaluated the impact analysis of such trainings.
* Development of a yearly Training Plan
* Handled the Payments of Trainings.
Masters in Public Administration
University of Karachi
University of Karachi
Govt. Dehli College
St. Judes High School
* RPBP Retail Planning & Business Performance from Shell GRA Global
* Retail Academy.
* NIP Negotiation, Influence & Persuasion from Shell GRA Global Retail
* Academy .
* Seven Habits of Highly Effective People from Franklyn Covey.
* Coaching, Motivating & Delegation from Navitus.
* Train the Trainers from British Council.
* One day Seminar on "Kaizen Management" organized by National Productivity
* IELTS from British Council Pakistan securing . Band.
* Certificate Course on "Computer Practical Training" from ICAP
SKILLS / LANGUAGES
* Proficient in MS Office
* Fluent Writing/Speaking in English & Urdu