[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Sean P. W.
Admiralty Way Apt
OBJECTIVE: To obtain a fulltime job in which I can utilize my technology skills, customer service skills, and creative skills in a demanding environment in the video game or digital cinema industry.
DePaul University, Chicago, IL Expected Graduation June
Bachelor of Science in Digital Cinema
Minor in Game Design & Development
GPA ./ of .
Joliet Junior College, Joliet, IL January December
Game Design and Development
Software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Maya, Photoshop, Flash, Unreal Engine, After Effects, MS Visual Studio
Operating Systems: Windows, DOS, UNIX, Mac OS X
Databases: Access, SQL, PeopleSoft
Animation I Spring
After Effects Final Project
* Developed an animation utilizing Photoshop and After Effects
* Utilized current technology to render piece in high quality.
Introduction to Visual Design Winter
* Developed an image with only one number and illustrated a deformed letter to compose artwork.
Advanced C using C++ Spring
C++ Banking Project
* Developed a project to keep track of balances and ensured coding was properly working and free of bugs.
Game Visual Graphics Fall
D Animal Project
* Created a D model of a penguin and animated penguin with use of rigging.
Square Enix, El Segundo, CA DecemberJanuary
Information Center Representative Temporary Job
* Providing customers video game technical support.
* Answering questions relating to account management.
DePaul University, Chicago, IL July December
Student Technology Support Contact Analyst
* Responding to phone calls to achieve optimum problem response time.
* Collaborating as a team to increase work place production efforts.
DePaul University, Chicago, IL March October
Computer Technical Support & Computer Lab Assistant
* Cultivating relationships with faculty, students, and staff to resolve technical questions.
* Maintaining school computer labs and classrooms to ensure that equipment is in working order.
Walt Disney World, Lake Buena Vista, FL May October
* Greeted and welcomed guests providing information on entrance procedures and ensured guests safety.
ACTIVITIES & HONORS:
* CDM Dean&;s List Autumn
* Member, DePaul CSS DePaul Computer Science Society Present
* Member, DeFRAG DePaul&;s Video Gaming Club Present
* Member, Joliet Junior College Gamers Club
* Leader, Student Council Government
References Available Upon Request