[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Glen America Dr.
I am seeking a position where I can enhance your globallyrecognized brand with my experience in executing innovative visual displays and cross merchandising to maximize sales in both fashion apparel and hard lines.
The Sports Authority
Regional Visual Coordinator: TX, FL, GA, TN, LA, NC
* Responsible for all aspects of visual merchandising in the stores including interpreting visual directives from corporate in all store layouts.
* Instruct stores leaders and associates on appropriate visual techniques and standards including the use of color incorporation and props, crossmerchandising, and signing.
* Train, develop, and coach all staff to ensure that a professional and consistent message resonates throughout the store and region. Provide handson training with merchandising and seasonal floor sets twice a year in all markets.
* Utilize proper tools to analyze sales trends in a given market or a specific store in order to drive sales.
General Manager: Dallas, TX
* Inspire and motivate others by presenting a compelling vision and direction.
* Drive Brand Loyalty by leading and modeling an outstanding internal and external customer experience.
* Conduct visual walkthroughs with key staff and identify merchandising opportunities to maximize sales.
* Design development and training plans for managers based on their career aspirations and development needs.
Visual Merchandising Manager: Kansas City and Bloomington, MN
* Drive Brand Loyalty by presenting an exceptional customer store experience that includes a well organized, neat, clean, sized, and replenished store.
* Generate and analyze Field Merchandising Reports FMR to make necessary product placement adjustments based on sales.
* Provide onthejob training to all employees on company initiatives and standards. Organize and lead styling and lighting training workshops as needed in stores and in district.
* Lead and participate in mapping sessions to plan for any floor fixture moves and product placement.
* Manage and execute the development of the brand visual merchandisers and logistics team by providing inthemoment coaching, training, and feedback.
PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
* Helped open the Gap at the Country Club Plaza, multilevel store in Kansas City. Upon opening, was promoted to the VMM position.
* One of four Visual Managers in the region to travel to Chicago, IL, to prepare stores for a corporate jet visit. Received a BRAVO award.
* Held a position at the Mall of America, the biggest mall in the US, as the VMM.
* Accepted stretch assignments within the district. Traveled to Texarkana, TX, with visual associates to help with flow execution and visual displays.
* Helped execute and open the first Baby Gap Home store in the Galleria in Dallas, TX. Worked with the Regional Visual Manager as part of my training and development.
* Traveled to all store openings within the district and region with Gap since .
* Leadership: Manage multiple projects and develop teams to achieve goals.
* Communication: Excellent verbal and written presentation skills.
* Organization: Time management skills to include planning and prioritizing.
Southeast Community College
* Associates Degree in Visual Merchandising
* Mark Kirby, former supervisor
* Heather Comtois, former supervisor heather