[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Sameer S S.
Row House , Harmony, Sector , +
Koperkhairne, Navi Mumbai,
Dear Sir / Madame,
Perhaps your company is seeking to recruit the talent of someone that can grasp
complex concepts, roll with the punches, and contribute to the success of the company’s
performance. If this is the case, then please accept the accompanying resume for your
review and consideration for a suitable position in which these strengths and diverse
experience will be of value.
I effectively managed broad areas of sales marketing and business intelligence, from
building and maintaining key accounts to product promotions. With a background in office
management and field sales, I am able to view situations from multiple perspectives with
a proven ability to maximize opportunities. As an effective problem solver, I see my role
as one of cutting through red tape and confusion by providing clarity and practical
business solutions for the company I represent and its clients.
Creatively, I enjoy brainstorming on innovative ideas that take into consideration
demographics, target markets, advertising strategies, and shifts in the economy that
have a direct impact on consumer buying trends and the influences that drive those
changes. Combined, I am confident that I would make a significant contribution to the
continued success of your company.
Although the accompanying resume illustrates my background well, I feel that a personal interview would
better demonstrate my knowledge and abilities. Therefore, I would appreciate the opportunity to interview
with you at a convenient time. Thank you for your review and consideration. I look forward to hearing
from you soon.
Sameer S S.
Row House , Harmony, Sector , +
Koperkhairne, Navi Mumbai,
> Goal Oriented, Confident, Driven, Organized Professional with qualities of
Business Analysis, Sales, Marketing, Operations, and strong Delegation skills.
> Handle largescale projects, ability to meet challenges & prioritize, quick learner,
handle multiple tasks and streamline workflow.
> Skilled in providing senior management support across diversified industries.
> Strong computer literacy with a proven track record of mastering major computer
applications and juggling on a multitude of complex work assignments to meet the
demands of each day.
> Superior Presentation & Excellent communication skills. Articulate in person and
in writing. Interacts effectively with executives, VIPS, coworkers, clients, and
> High commercial acumen & proven organizational skills.
INTRASOFT TECHNOLOGIES LTD – Greetings.com
ITL owns the world no. free egreetings portal . It is also an
online retailer selling world’s leading brands in USA on its own portal stores.com
along with other leading market places like Amazon.com, Ebay.com, Buy.com &
Sales Head April till date
• Develop an online strategy in line with the needs of the business as well as micro
managing the digital marketing & sales activity.
• Managing a team that covers all elements of digital from online marketing to
analysis and Social Media
• Devising and delivering the strategic plan
• Inventory Planning and coordination on basis of inventory and delivery schedules.
• Driving site traffic and volume by Email Marketing, Banner Ads, Google Ads, SME,
SEO & SEM.
• Broad digital understanding including strategy and campaigns
• ERetailing, Brand development, web site traffic growth, web site UI and advertising
to enhance revenue.
• Developed brand strategy and statistics systems.
SURENDRA ENGINEERING CORPORATION LTD., MUMBAI
SECL is in the business of Designing and Executing Turnkey Projects for New & Existing
Sugar & Ethanol Plants. They are EPC contractors for various engineering projects. Their
activities include manufacturing and exports of various engineering goods, machinery,
equipments, spares and consumables for heavy Industries.
SECL is having a annual turnover of over INR Crore and is exporting to countries
like Ethiopia, Sudan, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda,
Zambia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Denmark, France, United
Kingdom, U.A.E., U.S.A. & South America.
Deputy Project Manager Dec till April
• Managing their current flagship US$ Million Project – Finchaa Sugar Factory PHP
• Oversee status of projects by continually gathering information and followingup with
directors and staff.
• Ensure timeline & manage the smooth functioning of the Project Schedule.
• To identify and understand from the tender document the compliances which will
affect the commercials.
• Provide technical engineering information to company employees and subcontractors
to ensure project complies with all engineering standards, codes, specifications and
• Conduct quality control activities in accordance with instructions, inspection
programs, using specified control measuring and testing equipment.
• Interact with dealers /vendors/ owners/ client’s engineer for tender clarifications,
accounts, planning and coordination.
• Coordination with different departments for their inputs required for the tendering
purpose and float the inquiries for bought out items.
• Preparing the complete technocommercial offer along with the list of enclosures
required i.e. references, test reports, credentials, etc. after getting the approval from
department head and follow up.
• Preparing Monthly Reporting Systems, Logistics, Deliveries, Realizations,
Remittances, Bank documents etc.
• Overlook Shipping and Documentation.
• Perform additional assignments and responsibilities as assumed or requested by my
SKY INCORPORATED, MUMBAI
A private fashion clothing & accessories manufacturing company catering to domestic
and international brands, pioneered over key business relationships in India &
Abroad, with eminent names like Target, KMart, Big W, Dorothy Perkins, David
Lawrence, DG Sport, in Australia, to French brands like ToiMoi, River Island, TBS, &
Aigle, Pepe Jeans London, Spykar, Lee Cooper, Killer, The Loot Store, Jane Shilton
London, Gini n Jony, Red Bull etc.
Business Head India January to October
Sales Manager Western India April December
Liaison Manager January March
• Spearheaded the domestic market division for accessories & contributed to
company’s growth by %
• Booked full season orders, worth Million for Summer & Winter collection of Pepe
Jeans London, Lee Cooper & Spykar Jeans
• Launched and established the accessories range of brand ‘Eccentrics’, an in house
brand of “The Loot Store” Chain of Stores across India
• Sourced Arcadia Group Ltd UK. and gained a foothold in the European market
• Tieups & contracts with Saudi Arabian suppliers Riyadh/Jeddah/Dammam in helping cost reduction
by % & improved quality, thus achieving high level of customer satisfaction
• Developed major clients of luxury brands in Europe, South Africa and Australia who
were catering to retail chains like Target, KMart & Big W David Lawrence DG Sport
• To oversee all managers within the company, ensuring that employees understand
the company’s mission and policies
• Incharge of developing & handling new clients & maintaining existing accounts.
• Contribute to the organisation’s strategy development process by providing market
intelligence & analysis