[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Name: Celia Y. Chooi Ngor
To contribute outstanding skills and knowledge as well as strong commitment to achieve company&;s goals.
* Experienced in consumer banking focusing in Collection MIS, analytics and reporting and have close liaison with recovery department, risk management and credit managers to ensure effective collection strategy MIS.
* Committed to quality deliverable of MIS.
* Strong ability to work with users in a multicultural environment.
* A good team player yet able to work independently.
* Well organized and able to plan and coordinate actions.
* Bachelor of Economics majoring in Economics Industry
* SAS Certified Base Programmer
* Microsoft Office
Business Control Assistant Bank of Sarasin Rabo Asia Ltd
Management and decision support
* To provide insightful analysis for all management levels based upon consistent, holistic financial and management information.
* Play an active role and important part in the company as backbone of management information system MIS.
* Review of strategy and setting realignment of key initiatives.
* Provision of financial ambitions for the budget planning process.
* Indicator for business performance and basic for management decisions.
* Indicator for business performance and basis for management decisions.
* Indicator if business is on track to deliver its targets.
Credit Officer Bank of TokyoMitsubishi UFJ LTD, SG, Jan Mar
* Coordinate with relevant departments in ensuring timely and accurate processing of transactions.
* Preparing reports for Management/HO review and identify risk that may affect the company&;s operational processes.
* Managing daytoday business transactions such as shortterm loans, deposits and other credit facility services.
* Liaise and follow up with marketing managers and branch managers on the status of facility provided to clients to achieve Risk Control targets.
* Monitoring effectiveness of the mitigation measures and controls through the internal control monitoring process.
MIS Analyst Standard Chartered Bank, SG, Aug Dec
* Critical in creating and generating accurate and valuable physical reports and MIS that will support incentive, operational and strategic decision making within the business.
* Deliver timely and quality assured daily, weekly, monthly and adhoc individual collector and operational reporting to internal stakeholders.
* Analyze and investigate any issues arising from production of MIS data, participate in analysis and design of future MIS systems.
* Provide expert advice related to Phone management team, vendors and internal stakeholders.
* Assist collection strategy managers to continually test strategies to identify best costbenefit practice for each collection activity.
* CACS Computer assisted Collection System administration/ development, issue resolution. Review processes, in view of existing / new strategies to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
* Develop, generate and implement effective Collection MIS that provides better direction to collection strategy/execution leading to minimizing of net credit losses.
* Good communication with system support team, IS department, collection department to coordinate systems solutions with respect to Collections requirement.
Finance and Admin Executive PTC Business Systems Pte Ltd, SG, MarAug
* Manage the administration functions including contracts preparation and handling all correspondences with external parties.
* Preparing quotation and monitoring accounts of the customers.
* Handle phone calls and customers enquiries.
* Other adhoc administrative duties such as faxing or filling documents.
Economics Analyst Capital Dynamics Sdn Bhd, MY, AugFeb
* Conduct timely and critical analysis of US, Europe, Malaysia and Singapore economies, besides major economic issues at the local and global levels.
* Perform typical work by reviewing and analyzing economics data to prepare reports detailing the results of performed research.
* Review and analyzes economic data in order to prepare reports detailing results of investigation, and to stay abreast of economic changes. Organizes data info report format and arranges for preparation of graphic illustrations of research findings.
* Researches, complies, analyzes, interprets, and prepares data on economic conditions on US, Europe, Malaysia and Singapore.
* Identify economic indicators in respect to trends of the national and local economies.
* Develop economics forecasts utilizing econometric techniques.
* Collect data on various economic indicators, maintain databases, analyze historical trends and develop models to forecast growth, inflation, unemployment, or interest rates. The analyses and forecasts are published in the company website and weekly newsletter.
* Bachelor of Economics majoring in Economics Industry, National University of Malaysia
Name ：Robin Wong Linz Shaw
Title : Collection MIS manager
Company ：DBS Bank Singapore
Contact : +