Santa Cruz, Ca
•Performed data entry into their ACT database
•Researched companies on Linkedin.com for Fair Measures to conduct business.
•Upgraded their database from Act to Act! Premium
Verizon, Data Center Systems Engineer Consultant Sacramento, Ca
• Maintained a wide range of Servers, Intel, UNIX, Mainframe, Fiber and Networks in Verizon’s largest Data center.
• Troubleshot failed computer hardware.
• Took corrective action for all issues that could be resolved without impacting machines downtime.
• Rack, stacking, wiring, cable managing and labeling systems.
• Attached and configured debug units on the data center floor.
• Responded to tickets generated by the monitoring facility or customer request and provided assistance to other
• Monitored server availability for failed components.
• Responded to emergency tasks, Answering general questions about equipment.
• Visually inspected all equipment and its immediate surrounding area.
Robert Half Technology, IT Consultant Sacramento, Ca
•Provided solutions over the phone and onsite for over , users and , PCs running Windows , XP, &
Server , via Altiris Deployment Console, RDC, and VNC.
•Handled walk in requests, imaged computers using Altiris and Xenworks.
• Mapped network drives, set up outlook profiles, supported MS Office suite, network printer installations,
supported thin clients, virus/spyware removal.
•Cut down open tickets by % during my months on the job, saving the department man hours in the field.
• Network troubleshooting Switch/hub resets, flush dns etc before escalating ticket to network tech.
• Contributed to online knowledge base.
• Logged tickets using Heat call tracking. Averaged calls per day, emails.
•Supported VPN software.
•Managed users and passwords in Active Directory.
Activities and Interests