[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Highlights and Innovation
* Rookie of the Year award for North America Recall North America.
* Helped create Innovative Records Group, a Canadawide association that provided smaller information management companies an opportunity to expand their footprint and compete on a national level with larger organizations.
* Built Calgary Imaging, the scanning division of Calgary Archives, from the ground up. This allowed Calgary Archives to move into the digital world and expand its service offering.
* Developed "Resolve Records" and "The BlackBox", a proprietary solutions developed to help customers manage and securely store digital records.
* Developed CAN Telematics dealer networks. I was responsible for managing the complete program from marketing support and development to training of new dealers on solutions.
CAN Telematics September May
Sales Executive Channel Partners and Dealer Network
My primary responsibility was for finding and developing CAN Telematics dealer network and Channel partners. By creating partnerships with other companies this allowed CAN Telematics to be able to offer much more robust solutions to its prospects. I was also involved in development of its dealer network that has provided CAN Telematics the opportunity to expand its footprint to the entire world.
Calgary Archives January August
Director Sales and Marketing
I had complete responsibility for all sales and sales initiatives at Calgary Archives. During my time there we expanded our service offering to include digitization of records and online storage. I also helped to develop an opportunity to allow other records management companies the ability to outsource their record storage and save on operational costs and improve profitability. I was able to sell adequate business to ensure that our digital division was profitable. I brought Calgary Archives into the innovative records group which is a partnership group that allowed Information Management companies to improve their geographical footprint and offer services nationwide and thereby compete with national sized vendors.
Recall North America January September
Senior Sales Executive
I was responsible for net new revenue in the Alberta Market. I was awarded Rookie of the Year my first year with Recall. I had the highest over quota of any new hires in North America. I was also responsible for several Enterprise level deals including ATB Financial, The Capital Health Region and Encana.
Mount Royal University June
Business Administration Diploma
* Received a Business Administration Diploma with a Marketing designation
* Courses included Marketing, Marketing Strategies, Advertising and Business Accounting
Mount Royal Continuing Education December
Managing High Performance Teams
* Course was structured to teach the value of developing a team environment to be successful in business
* Taught strategies to effectively manage performance team and help train and motivate
What else is cool about Cory
* I am very active in my church, working with youth organizations such as scouting.
* I enjoy playing and coaching basketball.
* I served a year mission for my church.
* I have children and that is about the coolest thing about me.