[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Navigator Circle, Dalzell SC
Talented Professional Sales Executive dedicated to achieving and exceeding targeted sales goals. Will strive to achieve higher sales objectives and cost effective management through efficient planning and operation of various integrated techniques. My objective is to represent an establishment as Sales Manager or Executive Sales Professional, committed to growth with high ethical standards and the desire to build and maintain longterm client relations while increasing sales and maximizing profit. My dedication to the profession will assist in the developmental growth of business within the company. My ability to work in a challenging environment and apply strategic marketing techniques will vastly contribute to the industry with absolute precision.
* Attained experience as National Sales Manager responsible for all marketing and sales
* Acquired vigorous Professional Sales Training
* Successfully increased annual sales from $ million to more than $ million at DNA Sport Nutrition
* Proven ability to drive a company to highest earning potential
* Created CRYOGEL, a pain relieving/healing gel for athletes
* Acquired further relationships and sales knowledge through manufactures point of view
* Started NEW online retail company MMA yard.com
* Set the NEW standard for shopping online within the MMA shopping arena.
* Acquired International travel experience enhancing relations for multiple companies.
* Owner of ShopSherdog.com
FNutrition: Ft Lauderdale, FL March Present
National Sales Manager
* Responsible for the write up&;s of product sales sheets and Q & A&;s for web and print.
* Responsible for putting together a master list of accounts to start calling on once product development has been finished.
* Responsible for putting together initial retail dealer incentive packages.
* Responsible for the development of taking F Nutrition into the Personal Training and Crossfit markets.
* Developed trade show schedules for both new markets for the rest of .
* Report directly to the Owner/President on both a daily and weekly basis with current projects and weekly updates on project movements.
* Set up company forms:
* Demo Trackers
* New account Sample Trackers
* ROI paperwork for account marketing
* New account set up paperwork
Shop SherDog.com: Online Retailer December Present
* Successfully landed an agreement with Crave Online to take over the SherDog online store. Process took a total of months to complete.
* Worked directly with Web Designer to create a user friendly shopping experience within the site.
* Negotiated with manufactures to ensure profit margins, Net terms and most importantly the swapping out of products that are not selling. The swapping out of products that do not move greatly decreases overhead and lost profit margins due to products that are not selling.
* Responsible for putting together sponsorship packages for the site helping to increase profit margins and customer visibility.
* Responsible for the ordering of all products.
* Store is in its infancy and growing at an average of % each month.
Five Guys Burgers & FriesSumter SC November March
* Successfully managed employees.
* Responsible for the hiring and firing of all employees.
* Successfully kept the stores health inspections at a %
* Increased the stores National Secret Shopper rating from store to store in only months.
* Received the stores highest Audit rating of a %. This location has been open for over ½ years and only had a % before my audit.
* Handled all daily paperwork opening/closing of the location.
* Handled all cash drawers and daily deposits.
* Responsible for the ordering of all food products twice a week.
* Successfully kept the stores labor/food cost percentages within profitable margins.
* Sent weekly reports to the Director of Operations reporting on:
* Store Goals
* Profit margins on both labor & food cost
* Potential problems & suggestions for success
MMA Yard.comRiverside CA September May
* Set up new online mixed martial arts retail Apparel Company.
* Set up company QuickBooks inputting sales orders & analysis.
* Increased sales from $ to $, within the first months.
* Worked with web design team to set new professional standards for other online MMA retailers.
* Set up company distribution logistics worldwide via UPS & Fed Ex shipping.
* Successfully negotiated prices deals with vendors, Hayabusa, Tapout, Bad Boy, Clinch Gear etc...
* Managed realtime inventory & warehouse logistics.
* Implemented Live Person chat giving the consumer answers to their ordering questions in realtime.
* Successfully negotiated online retail promotions via deals & giveaways with manufacturers to enhance customer return rate to the site.
* Successfully worked with Google on costperclick campaign to drive traffic to the MMA yard site.
* Set rotating marketing schedule for MMA Yard print ads between advertisers.
* Set up inhouse photography to enhance customer experience when making online purchases.
* Articulated affiliate program with UFC fighters via Facebook to drive traffic to the MMA Yard site.
* Attended numerous trade shows enhancing customer experience showing the customer the difference between MMA yard and its competitors.
Champion Nutrition Sunrise FL June October
Western Sales Manager
* Increase sales over % within the first year.
* Responsible for . million dollars of business through distribution.
* Responsible for successfully managing % of the companies&; distributors across the US.
* Successful proven track record in the sport nutrition industry with over years experience
* Reported all sales analytical & quarterly forecast to National Accounts Manager.
* Successfully managed over sport nutrition retail accounts across the US.
* Responsible for all sales and marketing promotions through distribution in order to gain adequate branding and market share for Champion Nutrition products.
* Responsible for sales promotions through retail market accounts to acquire top level shelf real estate for all Champion Nutrition products.
* Successfully trained, managed and set goals for outside sales force across the US
* Skillfully set up Demo teams in outside territory states to further support Champions sampling programs for key accounts
* Set monthly promotions for direct key account etailers to gain presence via the internet.
* Created relationships with key forum bloggers to further market and spread the word via internet to the thousands of sport nutrition key board warriors.
VITAMINERALS, INC. Glendale, CA September June
National Sales Manager
* Increased sales by more than % within years
* Responsible for articulate contract negotiations for UFC, Pride, WEC, Showtime and WFA fighters
* Expertly manage national/international distributors
* Supervise employees in the office, including Secretaries and Sales Representatives
* Instrument inhouse account base of doctors and manage retail account base
* Accountable for website updates
* Establish and maintain all vital contacts within the industry, networking, design and reformulate products
* Creatively invented CRYOGEL, a pain relieving/healing gel for athletes
* Responsible for the administration of all marketing strategies
* Conduct all outside sales for all accounts % traveling
* Managing UPS deliveries and setting up UPS system, including price negotiation and directly overseeing implication of computer system
* Other duties include, sales analysis, hire/fire all sales personnel, and create new catalogs
* International Business Travel
* Successfully established international business clients
* Programs Used: QuickBooks Pro edition
DNA SPORT NUTRITION Northridge, CA September September National Sales Manager
* Successfully managed inside, and outside Sales Representatives
* Increase sales from $ to $ million in sales over the course of years.
* Worked closely with General Manager/buyer to ensure backorders were kept at a minimum in order to maintain customer retention.
* Devolved and implemented training programs with manufacturers
* Responsible for collections, setting daily, weekly and monthly sales goals, and data entry for all reps
* Worked directly under PresidentOwner while introducing new lines of Sport Nutrition products to retail accounts GNC, Vitamin World, Vitamin Shoppe
* Attended all trade conventions and wrote daily sales reports for owners
HUDSON COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE Jersey City, NJ
* Criminal Law Studies
* Introduction to Law
VICTOR VALLEY COMMUNITY COLLEGE Victorville, CA
* U.S. History
* Proven ability to close sales with executive level clientele
* Astute ability to form and maintain partnerships and alliances
* Dominant revenue producer for diverse line of products and services
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills with buyers
* Willing to relocate with preferred paid relocation
* Compelling leadership and selfmotivational qualities
* REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST