[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Bonita Place La Mesa, CA P: ..
A highly accomplished Business to Business Sales Professional, Entrepreneur and Leader, who has a passion for excellence and over ten years of high level performance prospecting, rapport building and closing key accounts Proven ability to drive business growth through aggressive sales initiatives that increase revenue, market share, and market penetration. A proven leader who thrives under pressure and utilizes excellent analytical, problemsolving, and verbal/written communication skills who is driven by good instincts, the power of relationships and the ability to solve problems through innovation.
* Strengths include new market development, local and national marketing strategies, managing key accounts, customer relations, and an ability to relate and communicate technical information.
* Excellent closing skills and followthrough, goal oriented and highly motivated to achieve success
* Outstanding time management, planning, and organizational skills
Consultative, solution based selling
* Strong bigpicture thinker with detail oriented follow through
* Anticipation, strategic planning, continuous improvement and tenacity have been instrumental in growing a startup; as well as working for an industry leading firms with years of exceeding annual quotas.
* Respected for a positive attitude, integrity and a strong focus on solutions.
* Initiated, negotiated and closed commercial contracts with our key clients such as Burger King Corporate and Hess with Greenscape Land Design Inc.
* Exceeded annual quota by % in and % in .
* Achieved success from leading Macon Landscape Contracting Services Inc. to nine consecutive years of doubledigit sales increases, from May to May . Our niche market was small, medium and large higher end commercial/industrial accounts that could really benefit from our unique expertise.
* Hunted, Farmed and Closed many key commercial accounts with C level decision makers including:
+ AMICO property management / Jones Lang Lassalle
+ Signature Healthcare / Caritas Healthcare
+ Gatehouse Management / CB Richard Ellis
+ Lincoln Corporate / Hanover Properties /Equity Commercial
* Successfully negotiated and closed commercial contracts and management with Commercial Construction Corporations in Massachusetts for over School Systems totaling . million dollars.
* With Macon was Awarded company of the year in , from the Hagashi School for Autism
GREENSCAPE LAND DESIGN INC., EAST TAUNTON, MA / Present
New Business Development /Account Management for a large full service landscape company, with a mission to gain market share in a market of Commercial, Industrial, Construction and Maintenance clients.
SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE New Sales and Account Management
* Hunted and farmed daily to find well qualified clients, using pursusive questioning techniques to set meetings with key decision makers.
* Gained market share through presenting detailed estimates, quotations, and sales presentations to key executive level decision makers.
* Sucessfully managed relationships with existing clients, while maintaining a level of customer service, property visits, and consultation and negotiations to increase enhancement sales.
* Consistently exceeded quotas, in developing new accts and management of existing clientele
* Collaboratively worked with Clevel executive decision makers to develop multiyear contracts for multi location services and long range sales plans
* Reviewed sales and activity reports, account P&L, WHIP reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement in concert with operations.
* Networking throughout region with peers for consistant market exposure
* Enrolled in Presidents Club of Sandler Sales Institute
MACON LANDSCAPE CONTRACTING SERVICES INC., LAKEVILLE, MA / /
Founder AND VP of a midsize full service landscape company, serving highend residential and commercial clients.
VICE PRESIDENT/DIRECTOR OF SALES & ESTIMATION
* Achieved double digit growth year after year by managing and overseeing daily cost estimates, submition of proposals to clients, and blue prints takeoffs, in concert with managing all quantity takeoffs for estimates on commercial ground up landscape, irrigation, earthwork construction projects, property visits, and consultation.
* Coached staff, created work schedules and assigned specific duties within sales team.
* Constant review of financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data with communications with CPA team and Bank officers to measure productivity and goal achievement and determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
* Established and implemented all company policies, goals, objectives, and procedures. Determined services to be sold, and set prices and credit terms, based on forecasts of customer demand.
* Slashed costs by negotiating all contracts and agreements with suppliers, distributors, federal and state agencies, and other organizational entities.
* Managed over employees from, supervisors, foreman and field laborers; to ensure the highest client satisfaction level was achieved and maintained
* Successfully Identified new market segments and continually expanded customer base each season.
Business Management, Operations Concentration, Bridgewater State College, Bridgewater, MA
Enrolled in Bachelor&;s degree program. Recently changed name to Bridgewater State University.
Associate of Science in Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, Heating Technology
New England Institute of Technology, Warwick, Rhode Island Campus.