[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Steven L. L.
Honeywood Dr, Johnson City, TN
SUMMARY: Selfmotivated professional with a proven track record
of success in sales and sales management. Adept at customer relations,
lead generation, recruitment, selection and staff training. Able to
communicate effectively, and work with others to achieve desired goals.
Seeking a position with a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding
New Business Development May May
* Consulted businesses on company services as a leading third party
logistics and order fulfillment provider.
* Successfully targeted decision makers of medium and large size consumer
direct companies on a national level.
* Established company sales program & lead generation techniques,
as well as marketing objectives.
* Developed quarterly newsletters,
nationwide press releases, and maintained updates for the company website.
Communications Design Consultant
April – January
* Educated potential and current
customers of new technology developments in telecommunications.
* Generated business and maintained
sales goals within a territory in a technically oriented environment.
* Consulted business owners,
directors, and committees in discovering needs while establishing solutions.
* Maintained involvement with
Clients throughout initial meeting, consultations, design, installation,
YELLOW BOOK USA
Media Consultant / Account Representative
* Managed and maintained existing accounts while generating new business
within a protected territory.
* Worked closely within a team environment to reach overall goals.
* Managed multiple markets properly within publication deadlines.
Small Business Sales Specialist
* Conducted sales presentations and presented proposals to prospects.
* Sold products within an assigned territory and maintained sales quotas.
* Built client base utilizing creative lead generating and prospecting
VECTOR MARKETING CORPORATION
Assistant District Manager
* Screened, interviewed, and made hiring decisions for sales positions.
* Conducted & oversaw a weekly day Training Seminar.
* Provided weekly consultations for all representatives, serving as
coach and advisor.
Field Sales Leader
* Handled the direct sale of highquality cutlery and culinary products,
from initial contact to the close of the sale.
* Established new clientele through referral and lead generation.
* Field trained new representatives, offering a model of successful
* Experienced public speaker for diverse audiences, Goaloriented motivator
and proven teambuilder
* Bachelor of Science, East Tennessee State University, Johnson City,
Accomplishments & Organizations:
* Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America
* Member of Free & Accepted Masons
* Life Member of Alpha Phi
Omega Service Fraternity, & TISL Tennessee Intercollegiate State