[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Motivated Leader, Thought Provoker and Problem Solver. Experienced Marketing, Sales and Management Leader with a successful track record of growth that is continually exceeding quotas and expectations. Experienced in consulting with CSuite Executives to understand their challenges and develop a creative a solution to ensure success.
Focused and Driven Able to maintain an aura of calmness under pressure. Talent for quickly mastering processes and technology of all types; as comfortable working in a large team as I am by myself; diplomatic; direct and tactful with professionals and nonprofessionals at all levels. Can thrive in any environment from deadline driven to completely open ended and from large team collaborations to independent project management.
Employment History and Experience
CareerBuilder September Present
Global Account executive
As a Global Account Executive I am tasked with growing existing relationships and developing new ones to consistently deliver new revenue streams for my book of business. I work closely with thought leaders in the Human Capital and IT space to develop cutting edge solutions that refine recruiting efforts for my clients. By continually thinking outside of the box and truly understanding my clients&; challenges and initiatives, I am able to develop solutions and strong Value Propositions that allow me to win new business consistently.
* Promoted from Major Account Executive to Global Accounts in three months.
* Worked within the highest levels of an Organization ranked by the Fortune Global .
* Consistently met and exceeded monthly quotas and expectations Currently % of EOY quota through months; Projected to hit % by EOY.
Aramark Uniform Services April September
As an Account Executive I was tasked with driving the growth of my organization through selling profitable Rental Service Contracts. This entailed working closely with CLevel executives in both Operations and Finance to develop solutions for Uniform and Textile Rental programs. I maintained a % closing ratio by effectively using the Miller Heiman Targeted Account Process as well as selling on a strong Value Proposition and Total Cost of Ownership.
* Selected by Sr. Management to be a member of the National Sales Council.
* Ranked in Texas and in the South Region.
* Finished Last months at % of plan.
* Showed consistent results by closing an average of one deal per week.
* Worked closely with Regional and National Account departments to close Large Targeted Accounts.
* Took on a leadership role to train and guide my team with a focus on new hires.
Sterling mccall nissan September March
As a Service Advisor I was tasked with increasing total sales for my department, providing excellent customer relations and properly communicating all concerns and complaints between clients and the technicians.
* I increased gross sales in my department by % over the previous year.
* I wrote on average over repair orders per month and exceeded all goals and expectations in regards to Effective Labor Rate, Hours Per Repair Order, Up sells and Total Customer Pay Sales.
* Lead Sales Trainings for advisors at my dealership and others in the Sterling McCall Family.
executive cleaning services October September
Partner / operating manager
As a Partner and Operating Manager of ECS Inc., I was tasked with many challenging goals that ultimately resulted in the structuring of a strong organization that was returned from the brink of bankruptcy. During my tenure at ECS I Managed Organization Efficiencies which lead to a decrease in operational costs of % and created sales and marketing initiatives that lead to an increase in sales of % YOY.
* Returned the Organization to profitability in six months.
* Lead employees and + contractors at any given time.
* Created a corporate structure, employee procedures and training guidelines.
* Developed and managed multiple Operational and Organizational Efficiencies Projects.
* Created and managed multiple Marketing campaigns.
grand prix motoring June October
general, sales and finance manager
I was brought on board to develop and build from scratch sales and finance department. In just over a year I completed this challenge through the development and implementation of a strong growth plan that hinged on the preliminary success of entering the Preowned Sales Market. I began with a $k investment and was able to complete over $M. in sales in the first year. Through thoughtful and intuitive planning and impeccable customer service, I oversaw the growth of Grand Prix Motoring&;s sales division which encompassed one of only Campagna TRex dealers in the U.S., the only distributorship in the UAE and grew to become the second largest volume preowned motorcycle dealer in the Houston area.
* Oversaw all sales, finance and wholesale operations.
* Lead and managed employees.
* Sold an average of vehicles per month.
* Personally sold over $M in two years.
* Oversaw GPM&;s Expansion into the UAE through the development of strategic partnerships in Dubai.
* Well versed and adept in the following programs
+ Microsoft Windows
+ Microsoft Office all versions Programs including but not limited to:
o Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Publisher, Project, OneNote and Access
+ Microsoft Exchange Server and Up
+ Adobe Creative Suites, Programs including but not limited to:
o Dreamweaver, Photoshop, In Design, Acrobat and Illustrator
+ Dot Net Nuke Web Development Tools
* Excellent understanding and history of working with networks of various sizes