[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Charles J. A.
A Professional Sales and Marketing executive with a successful track record in developing and increasing market share. Able to establish rapport with clients based on knowledge, credibility and integrity. Proven ability to organize, to negotiate and to lead corporate growth initiatives.
HEALTHCARE SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS, Pittsburgh, PA Present
Regional Sales Manager/Marketing Manager
Responsible for creating unique marketing plan of action to establish corporate name recognition for new IT healthcare startup firm selling various medical software to physician offices, clinics and hospitals; SaaS Cloud, Social Media.
* Created marketing program which increased web traffic and secured Web product demonstrations
* Generated new business opportunities for Electronic Medical Records & ePrescription products for the local medical market and medical distributors in Costa Rica.
* Developed marketing strategy for Chiropractic/Medical offices to secure software business in conjunction with nutritional supplements sales.
KONICA MINOLTA MEDICAL IMAGING, Pittsburgh, PA
Senior Territory Manager
Managed TriState territory by strengthening Distributor/Channel relations and unifying corporate service and sales teams which ensured a profitable territory for the sales of KMMI Computed Radiography products to the Radiology market.
* Strategically structured new business relationship with Biotronics, a $ million dollar service division of UPMC healthcare system, impacting new sales opportunities and improving customer service support.
* Expanded Service Contract sales by % for year , finishing at $.m.
* Advised Latin American team on developing Distributor relationships, specifically in Costa Rica.
* Encouraged strategic alliances with Distributors, such as GE, Merry Xray & Mckesson which lead to the st order in the U.S.A. for a Regius Digital Imaging Suite, noted on Auntminnie.com. $k order.
* Undertook task of maintaining radiology film sales in a rapidly declining market by increasing Laser Printer sales, consistently making budget and annual $k bonus.
* Stabilized local territory, supervising team support towards achieving % quota which assisted the Great Lakes region to finish in st place for .
MERGE EFILM, Pittsburgh, PA
District Sales Manager
Directed PACS, Picture Archive Communication Software, healthcare software sales, launching a new, four state territory marketing to small hospitals, clinics and Orthopedic offices.
* Managed distributor business relationship which fostered $k account, largest District order.
* Negotiated first $k account in East Coast region establishing foundation for corporate name recognition and expansion of product demonstrations based on customer product satisfaction.
Charles J. A. .. page
SIEMENS MEDICAL SYSTEMS, Pittsburgh, PA
Ultrasound Sales Representative
Structured Pennsylvania & West Virginia territory to support a $ million dollar annual sales budget marketing Ultrasound to General Radiology departments in hospitals and clinics.
* Collaborated with service and application teams, this helped secure increased market share.
* Increased annual sales from $.m to $.m during tenure.
* Produced largest order for District with Account Executive, Parkesburg WV for $k US, $m order.
NIHON KOHDEN AMERICA, Pittsburgh, PA Distributor Founded distributorship, Molly Medical, to market the EKG&;s, Defibrillators, Bedside Monitors and Telemetry for NKA and other medical products throughout multistate east coast territory.
* Established six person sales team and office staff, implementing collaborative leadership skills which supported the growth of the business to achieve annual sales of $m.
* Standardized performance evaluations based on sales, educational and product training quantified by set goals for each team member promoting horizontal teamwork and excellent customer service.
* Worked with Medical Furniture firm to secure largest East Coast Maternity order, $k, .
* NKA President, Mr. Suzuki, visited Pittsburgh to visit first $k account established in Pittsburgh.
* Created unique business relationship with Rochester University Medical Center and their Neonatal education program which increased sales reps access to hospital Ob/Gyn Department managers, improving sales quote opportunity and purchase orders, % on an annual basis.
* Partnered with other medical distributor/channel partners to improve territory coverage and customer support, adding to corporate budget goals.
District Sales Manager
OHMEDA/BOC HEALTHCARE, Pittsburgh, PA
Infant Care Sales Specialist
Marketed Respiratory pulse oximeters & etCO monitors and OB/Gyn products, Infant Warmers & Incubators to hospitals in a multistate territory.
* Utilized sales techniques by Miller & Heiman in their Strategic Selling book to achieve consistent sales numbers and coached sales region on techniques during sales meetings.
* Surpassed % of sales goals across five product categories which lead to induction to the Hall of Fame team, awarded with increased bonus money, cruise and gold ring, .
* Negotiated with hospital department managers to secure the use of BOC products with effective demonstrations and strong rapport leading to % annual quota achievement, .
* Developed strategic business relationship with the first Distributor for BOC, based in Ohio which garnished important regional business with Rainbow Babies Hospital in Cleveland, laying the foundation for increasing market share, % annually in Cleveland market.
* Elected as Rookie Sales Representative of the year,
University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
BA , Economics
Language, Intermediate Spanish