[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
N th Street
Objective: Seeking a position in a growing and reputable company.
Phoenix Diagnostic Imaging, Phoenix, AZ
Marketing Manager February June
* Responsible for calling on practicing physicians, hospitals and managed care group to generate growth
* Maintain and grow referrals for , physicians in the Phoenix territory.
* Educate and assist each account with the quality of service provided by phoenix Diagnostic Imaging.
* Build and maintain relationships with physicians and office staff.
* Provide continuing education and customer service to the referring offices.
* Call on offices per day to establish, maintain, and build relationships.
* Develop and implement new sales strategies and promotions with physicians.
* Organized, advertised and successfully held center open houses for referring offices.
AmerisourceBergen, Phoenix, AZ June February
Account Manager, Outside Sales May Feb
* Served as the Account Manager for over retail pharmacies in the Arizona, New Mexico, and Colorado areas.
* Grew and maintained relations with Pharmacist, Pharmacist Techs, and Pharmacy owners.
* Participated in health fair exhibits at a variety of functions.
* Attended Trade Shows to promote the company and their products.
* Assessed customers needs related to growing business, advertising, as well as, technology and provided solutions.
Inventory Procurement Liaison June May
* Served as the liaison between the Inventory Department in the Phoenix division to other AmerisourceBergen Divisions.
* Acting Inventory Manager over associates.
* Managed and maintained the top two accounts for the company and maintained a % service level.
* Provided feedback to customers on orders, credits and invoices.
* Attended site meetings to access customer satisfaction.
* Maintained, purchased, and managed over million dollars in daily inventory.
* Organized and executed biannual inventories of in house product while managing over employees.
* Maintained a less than % error of over million dollars of inventory.
* Resolved discrepancies and variances with receiving and other departments in the distribution center.
Bachelor of Science, BusinessHotel and Restaurant Management
Central Missouri State University, December
Associates of Arts Degree
North Central Missouri College, May
WordPerfect, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, AS, Internet, Email, Office Works, Key, Microsoft Outlook
Maria Zemba, MedQuest Associates
Stacie Myers, Phoenix Diagnostic
Josh Hansen, AmerisourceBergen
Joy Peterson, AmerisourceBergen