[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Susan Hildreth J.
SE Harrison St Portland, OR
Proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue quotas in a variety of industries including startups and Fortune companies. High level of commitment building and managing client relationships. Skilled in business development, resulting in meeting and surpassing both corporate goals and customer expectations. Possess exceptional listening, communication, presentation, negotiation, and closing skills. Creative professional who welcomes change and thrives in an environment where there is continuous learning.
YAHOO! New Business Development Sales Training, SEM tutorials and online trainings.
Portland State University Professional Development Center, OR, Multimedia Producers Program: Dreamweaver, XHTML, CSS, Online Branding, Social Media, Online Design Development courses
Manhattan School of MUSIC, NY, Master of Music in Oboe Performance
Hartt School of MUSIC, CT, Bachelor of Music in Music Education
Sales Methodology Training: Sandler, Verizon, Spin Selling
Areas Of Expertise
* Market Development Online Advertising and Account Management Product Marketing
Software Summary: Operating Systems Windows XP, Vista; Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook; Contact software Salesforce, Telemagic, PeopleSoft, Idearc RealTime, CRM
* As an individual contributor, closed $, to $, in monthly sales to companies launching new products to market + new products. Created a ,prospect CRM database Telemagic for lead generation from trade show and media contacts, direct mail, Internet research, and cold calling. Top Sales Producer from to .
* Closed ~$, in new monthly business during FY and FY by researching market from own personal efforts.
* % of SEM sales won by opening new market through own personal efforts such as Internet research, relationshipbased websites, blogs, and local media.
* Produced % to print budget and % to Superpages.com budget in by upselling existent revenue advertisers and hunting new business via cold calling. Won National Gold Sales Award in as well as multiple Top Salesperson of the Month awards from to .
* Led sales team and built revenue to enhance company&;s market visibility for purchase by West Publishing/Westlaw within five months.
* Won the Top Salesperson Award from Boston publishing company. Recognized as top achiever for four consecutive years.
* Closed % of new business using print and Internet research for cold calling. Employed SalesForce software in personal leads database.
* Trained people in communications, public speaking, and leadership.
Account Executive, YAHOO! | Hillsboro, OR present
Hunt and activate new online advertising campaigns to MidMarket advertisers.
Account Executive, Entertainment Publications Inc. Wilsonville, OR
Sold promotional coupon and display advertising to restaurants, services, sports and cultural events. Implemented paid advertising strategy into a previously free coupon book. Promoted entertainment.com advertising to prospective merchants by presenting ROI dashboard results to prove value.
Advertising Consultant, Idearc Media Beaverton, OR
Sold BB print and Internet advertising to a customer base located in the Pacific Northwest and Northern California. Educated customers on using Superpages.com search engine marketing SEM, payperperformance, and website builds in conjunction with print advertising to capture market. Located new business in addition to managing existent customer accounts. Wrote customer marketing plans, advertising text, and designed display advertising. Developed relationships with telecom, creative, accounts management, and A/R. Used complex RealTime CRM software for market targeting and transaction processing.
Catalog Manager, Good Catalog Company/gifts.com Portland, OR
Sold novel retail advertising concept to wholesale catalog industry. Led print catalog as well as Internet retail advertising sales on gifts.com at launch . Wrote advertising copy and collaborated with creative production of product photography, catalog design and layout. Streamlined client operations, including product warehousing and fulfillment. Negotiated product consignment and purchase from gift and décor vendors; worked with international brokers to import product from China, Mexico, and India. Played a key role in positioning business sales level for purchase by Readers&; Digest.
Recruiter, Robert, William James Portland, OR
Obtained job orders, recruited and placed accounting professionals.
Account Executive, Warren, Gorham & Lamont Boston, MA Prior
Sold WG&L, RIA, and PPC accounting, tax, financial, and legal publications to industry professionals by telephone. Managed entire West Coast client base, consisting of accounting and tax firm libraries, Fortune companies, IPOs, mediumsized companies, partnerships, and sole proprietorships. Developed leads database from industry contacts, trade publications, daily papers, and sourcebooks. Collaborated with New Yorkbased editorial staff to identify authors and topics for publication.
Professional Musician and Entrepreneur
Performed as professional oboist with regional and major orchestras in Boston, New York, Savannah, GA, and Europe. Owned Reeds & Cane, a national double reed mailorder company.